Posted 22 August 2014 - 07:51 PM

Congrats (Y)

RrFz3vS.png

#205 ynah

ynah

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:07 PM

When I took my first test I had 60. I failed cos I webt over 10 (60 on a 50). He was a very nice guy didn't yell, calmly tells me what I was doing wrong and doing right. I did great on parallel, I did great on hill park.

On my second attempt. The guy yelled at me after that everything just went bad cos I don't like when people yell at me instead of talking nicely.
I basically almost did everything wrong. Parallel park was bad. Hill park was bad. Aaarg I got a 150. ...

I'm really sad. From 60 to 150... wow! I just suck big time

#206 chconline

chconline

Editor-in-Chief

• Executive Staff Team
  • 28,686 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 12:21 PM

Just remember you can always request to repeat something you can't do if it's not an instant fail.

RrFz3vS.png

#207 Rplamon

Rplamon

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:04 PM

Anybody have and tips or like map for the drivers test in Red Deer from the Onestop northside place?
I've got so terrible anxiety since this is my third try. The first time I didn't stop long enough at a red light on a right turn and kinda cut of a truck( so awful I know I was super nervous) and the second time I couldn't get the parallel park even though I did perfect the first time and when I practiced the night before. She said I almost had it the second attempt if I had just put the car in park but I felt like I was a little crooked so I tried to straighten out and apparently you can't do that. Which makes no sense to me. She also docked me for stopping at a yield sign even though there was a car coming and I thought I didn't have enoough time to go. Also got docked for not putting on my signal when turning into the parking space at the very end of the test in the parking lot.

#208 chconline

chconline

Editor-in-Chief

• Executive Staff Team
  • 28,686 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:21 AM

Should practice a little more. Doesn't seem like a route problem to me. Just be confident and enjoy the drive :)

RrFz3vS.png