Sign in to follow this  
chconline

Calgary Weather in April/May

img0349t.jpg

img0348k.jpg

I am not sure how fast the wind is, but it's pretty fast. It was like 20 degrees last week too :)

Just read the weather report - looks like you gots got Snowstorm today. It's May last time I heard and it's a cool 64°F here. :)

Edited by Big Bang
  • Like 1

:) Heh it's the same in LA according to my weather gadget in Windows 7. Got to hit the tracks over the weekend. Meanwhile you suckers have to deal with snow in May but at least your Canadian igloos will last longer!
  • Like 1

Heck, our igloos never melt up here, it's winter 24/7 for 365 days a year. Although, the Polar bears are happier when we rid them everyday.

Man it's May and it's snowing today. It was like 20 degrees Celsius a couple weeks ago :(

img0359x.jpg

Yep... this is May.

img0358a.jpg

Some kid is sitting naked at the window. WTF?

Heck, our igloos never melt up here, it's winter 24/7 for 365 days a year. Although, the Polar bears are happier when we rid them everyday.

Hahahaha, stereotypes FTW! :( Also, you forgot: VTEC-powered polar bears, and WiMax-enabled igloos. This is the 21st century, yo.

Lolz at the kid :) Your stalking has gone to a whole new level, chc. I mean, photos through people's windows...:D

Hey, it was not my fault he was there. I took the picture on my street. It's not like I used telephotos or anything... just 105mm. :(