Sign in to follow this  
prestonyuen

Cooler Master MasterCase 5

Nice photos (Y) Definitely can't wait for this review.

Also the last photo has a bit of yellow on the white background. Some Photoshopping might help :P

configurable with replacement panels? hows that working out?

They have the windowed version, as well. As for customization standpoint, a side panel is a side panel. There's not much you can do about it. The "real" customization is essentially the modularity of the internal components (i.e. more drive cages, SSD trays, etc).

They have the windowed version, as well. As for customization standpoint, a side panel is a side panel. There's not much you can do about it. The "real" customization is essentially the modularity of the internal components (i.e. more drive cages, SSD trays, etc).

How Easy is it to buy these Accessories though?

I think it'll be better if Cooler Master released all the cases with interchangeable components.

Well I think that is the working model going forward for CM. IIRC from CES, they're pretty much making a MasterCase lineup with interchangeable internal components, and a more budget friendly MasterBox lineup, again with interchangeable internals. The two model lines are not compatible with each other, but otherwise the modularity of design is there.

Well I think that is the working model going forward for CM. IIRC from CES, they're pretty much making a MasterCase lineup with interchangeable internal components, and a more budget friendly MasterBox lineup, again with interchangeable internals. The two model lines are not compatible with each other, but otherwise the modularity of design is there.

That'll be nice if this product line expands.

Great read as always.

Great review Preston! Sad to see this is your last review :(

:(