Sign in to follow this  
prestonyuen

Stepping Down from Senior Technical Editor

Hi everyone,

I would like to formally and regrettably announce I will be stepping down from the Senior Technical Editor role here at APH Networks.

I have thought long and hard about this, and I have communicated this to Jonathan, our Editor-in-Chief, about this matter. It seems like the time for me to move on with my future endeavors, and staying in this role would hinder my pursuit in this area.

First and foremost, I like to thank Jonathan and the team for giving me the opportunity to work at APH Networks and allowing me to write reviews on such great products. I would like to thank everyone for the support, and for reading all my reviews (even though I may not be such a great writer at times :lol: ).

I will still drop by the forums every so often to see how things are going and answer questions to the best of my ability, but my involvement in writing reviews and administrative work are next to none.

Thanks,

Preston Yuen

Thanks for all your hard work over the years. Sad to see you go, but wish you the best of luck moving forward.

Yep, we all wish you the best in your future endeavors :) And of course, do hang around here on the forums.