dWqOuEK.png

#2 aeroLai

aeroLai

Senior Technical Editor

• Staff Team
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 03:36 PM

YES!

The inner Nintendo fanboy is screaming, but I also am pretty excited as a gamer in general. Also it was just leaked today that a modified Nvidia chip will be powering this tablet. Lots of questions in my mind, like battery life, graphical performance, and pricing... but still much excite :D

3FpTHCX.jpg

Games List: Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS) | Overwatch (PC) | League of Legends (PC) 

#3 TL6MT

TL6MT

I drive an Acura TL SH-AWD 6MT

• +Subscriber
  • 6,136 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 09:42 AM

Wow a Nintendo product that focuses on graphics performance AND innovation/experience. Since a lot of portable gaming has been replaced by smartphone its great to see Nintendo taking back to realm on a dedicated device.

#4 Big Bang

Big Bang

APH Extreme

• +Subscriber
  • 5,090 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:32 AM

I'm impressed with the collection of Games and the way it Interacts with the User,

Posted Image
Camaro SS FTW

#5 aeroLai

aeroLai

Senior Technical Editor

• Staff Team
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 03:30 PM

I'm impressed with the collection of Games and the way it Interacts with the User,

Agreed. I think with Nintendo products, we have often seen more first party support for games, but there is news about Skyrim and NBA (probably 2K sports), so I'm excited. Also liking the immediate multiplayer as the controller splits into two :)

3FpTHCX.jpg

Games List: Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS) | Overwatch (PC) | League of Legends (PC) 

#6 chconline

chconline

Editor-in-Chief

• Executive Staff Team
  • 30,868 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 10:22 PM

Agreed. I think with Nintendo products, we have often seen more first party support for games, but there is news about Skyrim and NBA (probably 2K sports), so I'm excited. Also liking the immediate multiplayer as the controller splits into two :)

Yep exactly. This might be my next Nintendo product... since the Gameboy Color lol.

dWqOuEK.png

#7 TL6MT

TL6MT

• +Subscriber
  • 6,136 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 08:03 PM

Exactly - this gets me excited!

#8 chconline

chconline

Editor-in-Chief

• Executive Staff Team
  • 30,868 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 07:35 AM

https://www.extremet...post-production

dWqOuEK.png

#9 performance_1

performance_1

APH Premier

• Members
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 04:54 PM

well were still 6 months before release so hopefully they'll be ready and not disappoint by then

#10 Big Bang

Big Bang

APH Extreme

• +Subscriber
  • 5,090 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 05:30 PM

You see it's pretty Common to do that but hopefully it wont Underdeliver.

Posted Image
Camaro SS FTW

#11 aeroLai

aeroLai

Senior Technical Editor

• Staff Team
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 06:08 PM

Yeah, Nintendo does not have a great past with third party games, but hopefully it does deliver this time around.

Also, it looks like the Switch is more so replacing the Wii U, rather than the 3DS, which means I probably will not be buying haha. 

3FpTHCX.jpg

#12 chconline

chconline

Editor-in-Chief

• Executive Staff Team
  • 30,868 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 08:53 AM

Yeah, Nintendo does not have a great past with third party games, but hopefully it does deliver this time around.

Also, it looks like the Switch is more so replacing the Wii U, rather than the 3DS, which means I probably will not be buying haha. 

Aren't they trying to combine both into one?

dWqOuEK.png

#13 TL6MT

TL6MT

• +Subscriber
  • 6,136 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 08:59 AM

:P Its worth it for the first party games - but yes looks like a solid 3rd party support.