chconline

Nintendo Switch

aeroLai    1,337

YES!

The inner Nintendo fanboy is screaming, but I also am pretty excited as a gamer in general. Also it was just leaked today that a modified Nvidia chip will be powering this tablet. Lots of questions in my mind, like battery life, graphical performance, and pricing... but still much excite :D

+TL6MT    2,557

Wow a Nintendo product that focuses on graphics performance AND innovation/experience. Since a lot of portable gaming has been replaced by smartphone its great to see Nintendo taking back to realm on a dedicated device.

aeroLai    1,337

I'm impressed with the collection of Games and the way it Interacts with the User,

Agreed. I think with Nintendo products, we have often seen more first party support for games, but there is news about Skyrim and NBA (probably 2K sports), so I'm excited. Also liking the immediate multiplayer as the controller splits into two :)

chconline    1,337

Agreed. I think with Nintendo products, we have often seen more first party support for games, but there is news about Skyrim and NBA (probably 2K sports), so I'm excited. Also liking the immediate multiplayer as the controller splits into two :)

Yep exactly. This might be my next Nintendo product... since the Gameboy Color lol.

+TL6MT    2,557

Exactly - this gets me excited!

aeroLai    1,337

Yeah, Nintendo does not have a great past with third party games, but hopefully it does deliver this time around.

Also, it looks like the Switch is more so replacing the Wii U, rather than the 3DS, which means I probably will not be buying haha.

chconline    1,337

Yeah, Nintendo does not have a great past with third party games, but hopefully it does deliver this time around.

Also, it looks like the Switch is more so replacing the Wii U, rather than the 3DS, which means I probably will not be buying haha.

Aren't they trying to combine both into one?

+TL6MT    2,557

:P Its worth it for the first party games - but yes looks like a solid 3rd party support.