• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ten Km Under

Ten Km Under

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 04:30 PM

Hey APH Networks!

My name is Seth Claussen and I am a new guest writer for APH Networks. Just doing a short introduction of myself and look forward to talking with you all and seeing your feedback on what I have to say about this lovely realm of technology that we live in. So I go to the University of Calgary and have the pleasure of being good friends with many of the writers who are on staff already. Johnathan has asked me to come along side him and his team and write reviews for what he needs so here I am doing what I can. This is new and daunting for me as I have never done this before but I am ready and look forward to honest feed back from everyone who reads these reviews. I hope to be as unbaised as I can be and give honest representation where it is due. 

I am a huge nerd (Johnathan and Ben can vouch for that) and really want to get deeper into the technology that I use everyday. I love getting aquianted with the new products on the market and just want to learn the in's and out's of it all. Basically I am just super excited to start all of this and can't wait to see what happens. 

My first review should be coming out in the next week or so (depending on how long it takes to go through all the logistics) but keep your eyes peeled. See you on the Interwebs Friends!

Seth Claussen 

#2 chconline

chconline

Editor-in-Chief

• Executive Staff Team
  • 31,132 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 04:49 PM

Welcome to APH! Looking forward to seeing your work :D

dWqOuEK.png

#3 Big Bang

Big Bang

APH Extreme

• +Subscriber
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 08:59 AM

Welcome to APH! new writers FTW.

Posted Image
Camaro SS FTW

#4 performance_1

performance_1

APH Premier

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 10:26 PM

welcome to aph and cant wait to see your first review! another calgarian?

#5 TL6MT

TL6MT

I drive an Acura TL SH-AWD 6MT

• +Subscriber
  • 6,243 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 05:56 PM

Welcome to APH Networks and can't wait to see your first review!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: reviewer, new, guest