Sign in to follow this  
Banana

NZXT Kraken X52 by Ben Joubert

Banana    1,337

Does it come with 4 Fans? That's a lot of Cooling.

No, it comes with two. The cable they include has four fan connections though, if you ever want to add two more fans.

Banana    1,337

is there a reason why the fans behind the radiator and not in front in the photo?

I just used the photo for the pull configuration. However, I tested both push and pull.

+TL6MT    2,557

Performance looks really solid - I'm surprised the pull only accounted for 1 degree difference.

+TL6MT    2,557

Yep, I thought it would be 2 or 3. That's pretty decent, and good job to Ben for doing both tests (Y)

Lol, great job Ben!

+Big Bang    1,541

No, it comes with two. The cable they include has four fan connections though, if you ever want to add two more fans.

I see that's too Bad. Great testing and great review as always - looks like you got all the Cooling reviews lately.

+TL6MT    2,557

I see that's too Bad. Great testing and great review as always - looks like you got all the Cooling reviews lately.

Is APH becoming a cooling review website?

+TL6MT    2,557

The performance is really good but seems a bit expensive. Its crazy how much coolers cost nowadays.

Banana    1,337

The performance is really good but seems a bit expensive. Its crazy how much coolers cost nowadays.

Yeah. The increase in price, for this cooler at least, is definitely the LED customization on the water block, because this is definitely one of the nicest looking water coolers I have seen. Which is mostly due to the water block.