aeroLai

Fractal Design Define C by Aaron Lai

chconline    1,337

They're getting smarter with the flexibility offered by an optical drive-free design. Great review!

CrashGordon    467

The case is ok, but whats the guitar amp and guitars in the background. lol

That a Fender Bronco or Champ?

aeroLai    1,337

Haha of course Crash you would comment on the guitars XD. Those are mostly my dad's gear actually. The red bass guitar is a Hofner. The amp is a Fender Rumble 15. You can see another shot from the LG G5 report I did a few months back.

007.jpg

• Like 1

CrashGordon    467

Haha of course Crash you would comment on the guitars XD. Those are mostly my dad's gear actually. The red bass guitar is a Hofner. The amp is a Fender Rumble 15. You can see another shot from the LG G5 report I did a few months back.

007.jpg

Nice, didn't notice that some of them were basses until the bigger pic. Nice classic Hofner Can't tell what the black P bass is. Nice Takamine electric/acoustic with a Dunlop Tortex Red pick and is that a ibanez last? Thats the newer v3 Rumble series with the classic silver/black tweed. Anyways, nice review of the case, sorry to derail the thread :whistling:

aeroLai    1,337

Nice, didn't notice that some of them were basses until the bigger pic. Nice classic Hofner Can't tell what the black P bass is. Nice Takamine electric/acoustic with a Dunlop Tortex Red pick and is that a ibanez last? Thats the newer v3 Rumble series with the classic silver/black tweed. Anyways, nice review of the case, sorry to derail the thread :whistling:

The black bass is an Epiphone (don't know the model despite it being mine haha). And yeah the last is an Ibanez. And no need to apologize, if I can get CrashGordon on APH more then I'm happy all the same :)

+Big Bang    1,541

:P Someone's a Guitar enthusiast.