Sign in to follow this  
Banana

Cryorig A40 Ultimate by Ben Joubert

aeroLai    1,337

I'm confused by the naming already

Haha let's see...

A40 = 240mm radiator

A40 Ultimate = 240mm radiator (thicker than A40 however)

A80 = 280mm radiator.

Would be awkward if they released a 140mm version though... can't call it the A40. Maybe the A40 Lite? XD

chconline    1,337

Great review. Actually CRYORIG expects the A40 Ultimate to perform better than the A80. Seems like our test results differed :P

aeroLai    1,337

Great review. Actually CRYORIG expects the A40 Ultimate to perform better than the A80. Seems like our test results differed :P

Actually another review website (TechPowerup) has the same results with the A80 coming out ahead by just a few degrees over the A40 Ultimate. I think though the real star is just the fact it produces similar performance despite taking up less room, as not every case is capable in holding a larger 280 radiator.

Nice review Ben!

Edited by aeroLai

chconline    1,337

Good point. I never knew about those. It was something the CRYORIG rep pointed out :P

+Big Bang    1,541

Actually another review website (TechPowerup) has the same results with the A80 coming out ahead by just a few degrees over the A40 Ultimate. I think though the real star is just the fact it produces similar performance despite taking up less room, as not every case is capable in holding a larger 280 radiator.

Nice review Ben!

Probably more Airflow:Surface Area ratio.

Nice review Ben!

lol test results from all review websites differ from them

good review ben

chconline    1,337

Probably more Airflow:Surface Area ratio.

That is an entirely likely probability. Thicker radiators are still confined to the same airflow.