Sign in to follow this  
Big Bang

US Attack on Syrian Airbase

+Big Bang    1,541

I guess we haven't talked about Politics on this Forum for a while but I'll bring it back. 59 missiles in the last week - what do you guys think? Also US sending a carrier to the NKorea Area?

I think it's a Brilliant move. I support it - Obama hasn't been doing anything about the Hard line in 2012 and Trump is showing the US is serious about Assad's crimes against his own People at this time.

chconline    1,337

Either his brilliant or this is going to turn out really badly. This is a dangerous diplomacy game to play in my opinion. There's a lot of factors to Reagan's peace through strength strategy; at current state it's a risky move for Trump, but it probably will pay off dividends in the end -- especially considering the fact that previous major world conflicts were caused by a lack of action rather than enforcement.

Either way, with Kim Jong-un going crazy with the nukes and the US dropping the MOAB in Afghanistan, Trump is showing the world he's serious about what he's saying, and China is backing off on tolerating North Korea's nukes. At least his foreign policy is getting somewhere compared to Obama :P

+TL6MT    2,557

I will speak like a redneck and say this:

TIME TO BLOW THE **** OUT OF THOSE ****ERS!

chconline    1,337

^ Lol, it's almost unbelievable to think you are from LA and not rural Texas.

+TL6MT    2,557

^ Lol, it's almost unbelievable to think you are from LA and not rural Texas.

:P Not everyone in California is Democrat.