Sign in to follow this  
aeroLai

LG X power 2 by Aaron Lai

aeroLai    1,337

the question is do you want to use a mediocre phone all day or a great phone that dies half way?

I like the photo samples and good review

This question is pretty much the question for all people. To be fair, the performance difference, while on paper is pretty big, is not too bad IRL.

Thanks performance_1! There's a lot of stuff i'm learning for phone reports, so if you guys have suggestions, feel free to put them in the thread :)

Edited by aeroLai

chconline    1,337

Great article! I remember some of those shots lol :P

the question is do you want to use a mediocre phone all day or a great phone that dies half way?

Lol that's a good rhyme. We should use that line in the next review :lol:

+TL6MT    2,557

That's a good point - also excellent read. Seems like too much compromise just to get a bigger battery - might as well just buy a battery pack.

chconline    1,337

That's a good point - also excellent read. Seems like too much compromise just to get a bigger battery - might as well just buy a battery pack.

Haha, and if you aren't going to drain the battery, you can live with a better phone.

chconline    1,337

Because that'll increase the size and they'll lose out on form factor. Unless they want something the size of an iPhone 6/7 Plus.

aeroLai    1,337

Why don't LG just make a flagship phone with a big Battery?

I ask this from every phone manufacturer.

Because that'll increase the size and they'll lose out on form factor. Unless they want something the size of an iPhone 6/7 Plus.

Yeah I agree with this. Even tho we see phones like this in this form factor, flagships have other components that take up space.

Edited by aeroLai

+TL6MT    2,557
On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:08 AM, aeroLai said:

I ask this from every phone manufacturer.

Yeah I agree with this. Even tho we see phones like this in this form factor, flagships have other components that take up space.

Usually the battery has a much bigger amount but not everyone wants a phablet.

chconline    1,337

That's actually one of the reasons why phablets are so popular with manufacturers. Driving a larger screen and more powerful components require more power, but it's still offset by a large battery that it can house. That's why the iPhone Plus's have such amazing battery life.