Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
aeroLai

Edifier R1010BT by Aaron Lai

Recommended Posts

Interesting speakers but no sub out and no optical in is too bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:12 PM, TL6MT said:

Interesting speakers but no sub out and no optical in is too bad.

Is one side of the RCA Jacks a Line out connector like Audioengine?

 

Edit, Nvm looks like its 2 Inputs.

Edited by Big Bang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaron and I did a listen on Tuesday. I have to say the performance isn't bad for the price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 11:27 PM, Big Bang said:

Is one side of the RCA Jacks a Line out connector like Audioengine?

 

Edit, Nvm looks like its 2 Inputs.

That's what I thought first as well - why have 2 RCA ins?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 0:10 AM, chconline said:

Aaron and I did a listen on Tuesday. I have to say the performance isn't bad for the price.

what I don't understand is why it doesn't have digital input, it has Bluetooth which means it has a dac already

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a good point. Maybe the Bluetooth chip is an all-in-one chip with no separate DAC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woot :lol:

Would have been perfect for the price if it had a digital input and a sub out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×