chconline

Post your ISP/Plan/Speed/Price

yachy    0

For some reason mine at work here says 85504kbps down load and NaNkbps upload... not quite sure how...

Tried again and it says

Download Speed: 87494 kbps (10936.8 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: NaN kbps (NaN KB/sec transfer rate)

e-m00    0
For some reason mine at work here says 85504kbps down load and NaNkbps upload... not quite sure how...

Tried again and it says

Download Speed: 87494 kbps (10936.8 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: NaN kbps (NaN KB/sec transfer rate)

22946[/snapback]

I don't believe you without a screenshot.

chconline    1,337

*drools*

Now you can install CS:S off steam to your work PC without a prob

What are the specs of your comps (Work/home)

yachy    0
*drools*

Now you can install CS:S off steam to your work PC without a prob

What are the specs of your comps (Work/home)

22978[/snapback]

Dual p4 2.8 ghz processors

1.5 gb ram

Looks like a Matrox Millennium p650 if that sounds right, not 100% sure of video card, but have dual monitors so that is pretty cool.

not sure what else you are looking for.

as for home PC, pretty much half of the one I have here at work.

Would be a breeze to install CS:S at work, cept that steam website is blocked. Might have to do some sucking up to our network team to get that allowed heh.

chconline    1,337

Just get the steam client on a thumb drive and bring it in. Btw are you sure its not Dual Xeon? You cant really use a dual P4.

Check out the APH webservers, we got nice Dual Xeons (2.8 - 3.6 on different ones) with 2GB ECC RAM and 73GB 10000 - 15000RPM SCSI drives on a 100mbit - gigabit connection.

yachy    0
Just get the steam client on a thumb drive and bring it in. Btw are you sure its not Dual Xeon? You cant really use a dual P4.

Check out the APH webservers, we got nice Dual Xeons (2.8 - 3.6 on different ones) with 2GB ECC RAM and 73GB 10000 - 15000RPM SCSI drives on a 100mbit - gigabit connection.

23004[/snapback]

I'll bring in that program that you guys had in the other thread that showed what is on the PC and check it out tomorrow.

chconline    1,337

The CPU-Z? www.cpuid.com see if you can access it. I load it up on my thumb drive and run off it, if you want I can tell you all the programs on my drive, theres a lot, even a program that reads your Windows CD Key (Free cdkeys from best buy rofl, but I still have my own legal keys)

yachy    0
The CPU-Z? www.cpuid.com see if you can access it. I load it up on my thumb drive and run off it, if you want I can tell you all the programs on my drive, theres a lot, even a program that reads your Windows CD Key (Free cdkeys from best buy rofl, but I still have my own legal keys)

23020[/snapback]

ya I got the cpu-z thing on my jump drive now... ill have to check my pc at work tomorrow. What other programs you have on it?