chconline

Post your ISP/Plan/Speed/Price

There was boy named Ty he went on a forum on the internet and was going to post when something caught his eye its was the word "blowjob" He's like whats that?? So he replies and said "What is a blowjob" Someone replies back to his post and saids "rofl lmao" So he asks his mom and his mom saids let me show you his mom takes off his pants and his under wear grabbs is cock and she slowly starts to suck it then she saids thats a blowjob. Then Ty saids oh now I know, then his mom asks may I continue? Then ty saids yes please I wanna come all over your face mom. He goes back on the same forum and tells all his friends his mom gave him a blowjob. Their like wtf and he saids blowjobs are so cool, then he saids to his friend I g2g get another blowjob from my mom. OWNED PWN3D

THE END

Edited by ajschwab2004

I'm against nuubs. anyone who is a nub should be shot cuz they have nothing to contribute to this world Ty. OWNED

23369[/snapback]

I have alot more to contribute. Knowledge, labor, resources, anything you need to live in society. You? Perhaps a giggalo job...

Hey aj if you are against noobs then you must be against yourself? Play some CS:S and ull understand :no:

23425[/snapback]

You calling me a noob, Oh yes you must be reason why you want me to get that game is so you can call me a noob all day long. nice trick

Edited by ajschwab2004