Sign in to follow this  
Lord Nikon

ICT 9 computer class stuff + marks

Nice what did j00 do lol... no offence Lukerman, but when I joked about a If Else thing in Java he didnt understand it :) But If Else or If Then Else is teh standard amonst every programming lingo so i dont see why he wouldnt understand it...

Ya that's what bugs me about this class >_< All the stuff like designing data tables in microsoft words and making power point presentations. :)

But Im taking Computer Programming 11 in grade 10 :)

yup you are. and yeah ICT 9 is waaaay too easy. me and lord nikon are barely trying and were getting the highest marks in the whole class!

88 and 90s are the highest mark :) Is the teacher marking really hard? I am not even trying (On APH forums all class) and I get 100% in Comp Programming. And I suck at programming too, ask chewmen_ldr :)

yeah well he marks us pretty hard. plus he barely gives us class time to work on stuff. also, i was away a lot so i had to rush my assignments and stuff.

Java is wicked awsome language lots of cool features but it's a pain in the aas with GUI designing. And like I said I'll show you our schedule for this semester so far:

-Designing Tables (making them look cool and everything, luke was great at that)

-Powerpoint presentations the teacher chose it over photoshop >_<

So Im not really enjoying it =/

Edited by Lord Nikon

Use photoshop to create backgrounds and organizing your Powerpoint. Dont cram each slide with information, clean design matters. For my History presentation, my leet design and everything got me nice marks (90+) and I literally read of my presentation, no eye contact as well.

Same here. We also have Macromedia stuff which are pretty useful if you know how to use it....I wish I did. it was embarassingly sad, a gr12 beside me was like making a short cartoon while I was just like "eh?"

Go like, "I PWN J00 I OWN APH"

Just dont do that then I am around ^^ good thing I live in Edmonton lol

lol didn't they disable that? I thought comp admins usually do that.

*cough*resource hacker use that*cough*