Sign in to follow this  
Tomo

hobbies

Thats pretty cool too :) Also I like reading about random topics on Wikipedia. It expands my knowledge with pretty much useless information that comes into play one day.

My two biggest hobbies right now would probably be playing basketball and drums.

I am not realy a history type of guy. It just doesn't seem to fasinate me. I usually get 60% in those types of courses in school(history, grography). I am more of a math type of guy.

Edited by Tomo

I'm with you, but this time it's in science =( and art once. Anyhow, my hobbies are: learning new things, TV (hey, I'm lazy), working out (not as intense as it sounds, as chc knows well), and just enjoying life.

I used to be the yoyo king...infact, I think I can still do tricks. Once I get my camera/video recorder back from my brother, I can make a mini video.

I would just need new strings and learn how to setup videos.

Edited by Tomo

computers obviously

but also Mountain biking and badminton (altho less and less as I get older)

oh and also bedtime :lol:

Well, for me, plug on some noise isolating earbuds, turn up the DAP, and sleep. Or watch some simpsons or play some games on my PPC lol

Thats school :lol:

i like to listen to different types of metal (thrash, hardcore punk, goth, power, pop, etc.) but i also listen to a variety of rock but i pretty much hate every other genre (rap, hip hop, pop, etc). i also like playing video games and hanging out with friends! :)

i like to listen to ... metal (...goth...) ... i pretty much hate every other genre (rap, hip hop, pop, etc). i also like ... hanging out with [goth] friends! :P

Didn't know you were a goth :)

My hobbies also include pwning ppl.

i like to listen to ... metal (...goth...) ... i pretty much hate every other genre (rap, hip hop, pop, etc). i also like ... hanging out with [goth] friends! :)

i dont hang out with goth friends...and i was talking about GOTH METAL. as you can see, the bracket represents the various types of metal i like...