Sign in to follow this  
Lazih3nri

Do you download music?

We don't listen to classical noob music Ty. We listen to rock/alternative music.

Do you really want me to ***** on this?

First off, people who listens to Baroque music is smarter than those who listen to rock. Thats a fact, and its common sense. Look at your English typing, and compare it with mine. I make far more educated posts than you do.

Secondly, you're very close minded. I never said rock sucks, heck I listen to Hank Williams (no that was a joke), I sometimes listen to the Beatles.

Thirdly, it takes a more intelligent mind to listen to Bach, compared to rock. In rock music, there's usually the grounding notes (bass guitar), the accoustic, drums, and singer. The bass player does practically same phrases (except for soli's) for the entire song, and the accoustic guitar plays in very basic harmony with the vocal. However in BACH music, there are multiple sections playing multiple melodies all geniusly harmonizing together, something which contemporary artists (besides the New Age group) have a hard time doing, so [rock artists] go with monotony, something appeasing to the average musician. Hey I still like rock to an extent.

So your "classical noob" is politically incorrect, because music-wise, its "rock slightly noob" rather "classic noob".

Edited by ty8131990

Ok seriously. Stop flaming each other in music genres. Everyone has their own preference, so don't rain on each others parades :(

...I don't understand why some people can only listen to one type of music. I generally listen to all types of music and don't realy mind anything...unless it's scary...or it's just ...bad.

Genres I especially like are punk rock, jazz, reggae/ska, alternative rock, hip hop, etc.

I especially respect jazz music because I believe that it is one of the hardest type of drumming/percussion to do (I am a drummer).

Edited by Tomo

First off, people who listens to Baroque music is smarter than those who listen to rock. Thats a fact, and its common sense. Look at your English typing, and compare it with mine. I make far more educated posts than you do.

that is not true. ^ btw u made a typo

This is not a place to flame each other of what music is more superior. Thread closed :thumbsup: