Sign in to follow this  
ty8131990

In the future...

In the future I think people won't have to eat normal foods. We should only take right amount of carbs, vitamins, salt, etc. prescribed by a doctor to meet one's need. Like they come in pills we only need to take couple times a day. Except maybe we have to take extra doses of fat for the body to metabolise so we maintain body heat. This way nobody has to spend time going grocery shopping and cooking. Well maybe some people who can afford to eat "normal" foods. Of course fresh food will become expensive in this time because resources are running out. Has anyone seen star trek or the the fly? Then you should know whats a transporter. Like it disassembles the molecules and reassemble them an the other side of the portal. That will replace cars and stuff. Then there will be atomic computer chips and photon printers. Well maybe e-books will become more comercialized so that there won't be a need for printed material. This kind of factors in the society "will create a Type I civilization, which makes us now in the present part of a Type 0 civiization," according to the new Discovery mag issue. Of course constant exercise will be necessary or else we will just grow big heads and small bodies. Especially with new inventions and uses of robots, occupation will then be dominated by the robot pop'. If this kind of stuff ever happens, we will easily lose individuality and self dignity. Well, perhaps we won't be seeing a bright future cuz of upcoming meteor strikes and global warming.

its true they changed it so ppl would beleive totally in different things and think that there is only sabbath *Snip*

Edited by chconline

Ok, I won't argue with you, don't want to turn this into a flaming thread, but I am the original one and go for Sunday.

Well a brief summary is that John the last apostle of Jesus is sent to death by starvation on a deserted island and god comes to him and shows him the future!!!