Sign in to follow this  
ty8131990

Congrats to APH

Around 6 to 7 GMT on Sunday, APH forums reached 1500 posts. I think we should give a hand to APH networks president chconline and all those who participated in the "post and reply marathon".

Edited by ty8131990

Why don't you just edit your prev post? Oh what a hypocrite. I can go spamming and put down: "oh sorry for spamming but still". :dance::lol:

Edited by ty8131990

It's called an 'Update' not making two opinions and seperate them into different threads.

I appreciate comments though :) Unlike some weird forum I went to which I said something not even against the admin but he thinks I am so he banned me and delete the thread. I even regsitered a new account and started a new thread and called the forum Tthe Communist Forums (with 6 valid points tho each a paragraph long) :thumbsup::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think communism is stupid. Once you're born as a peasant, you stay as a peasant. If you're born rich, you stay rich. No chance for anybody what so ever. "The country is the peoples' property. We live in commune." Thats stupid. They even arrest people for claiming they have ownership to anything. Maybe communism is good for people born as a mid-lower class, but people who had lots of money through generation had to give up their stuff. Only the gov't is rich. Communism is dumb. Communism is a good way to control a smaller community, but it isn't a good way to run a country. Well maybe I just don't understand it too well.