Sign in to follow this  
Chewmen_ldr

The Summer Project Idea Thread

Heeyyy, I'm kidding! I bet you guys were talking about "omg he said this is soooooooo leet and I was like wtf you think I'm a geek and who's the geek rofl geek != leet lol man yo lets dissect a dvd burner rofl lets pwn some noobs outside spamming with skype is fun rofl rofl!"

^ that sounded off topic!

So, what is the project? Skins? After that we can use a better feedback module for drupal.

IPB skin. We need to get to 4.7.2 first, and I cant seem to do the update. Remember when APH was down for like 5 hours?

An instant message protocol. We can install that on our server and then build an IM client on top of that thing. That way we can design our front end -- which I can do the mockup in PS and someone can code that (Y)

So, you should help out with "the" aph summer project, which already involves quite a few people. (Info not quite released yet) PM or email me or something for details (Y)

Java is a nice language to make a FF extension. :o Instant Messaging stuff is easy too except I can't really do much since my firewalls are too secure and it's a hassle to enable/disable them. >_< We can always make an online game like Connect 4 where we could own each other online =P <- thats what Im making right now :S