Sign in to follow this  
Hand

Ask Dr. Hand!

I don't like their music. I found several tracks on youtube and others and they all sound like generic pop music, no offence.

A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way from Bach.

Which comes to the next question, is Bach the holy grail for music?

Yellowcard is way better then Bach. Ty get some modern music man.

Yeah well again its a matter of respecting personal music preference :) To be honest, I don't find most of Yellowcard's songs through the roof great... most sounds the same and pretty average, I still like their relatively mature lyrics in a few songs (Words Hands Hearts is a good example) but in terms of tune... meh... Linkin park gots it, and for that Kelly Clarkson Breakaway album, it was meh-tastic the first time I heard it but after a few times I like it a lot (10/12 songs anyway). I havent had an album with that many songs I like... not even Linkin park. Usually anything that you like half is good. And for LP, I usually like about half.

I have respect for other artists, like LP (just because he is soooooo omfg leet), but with yellowcard, seriously he sounds like any high school rock band. They're not "original".

Yeah you are right ty. I am not saying Yellowcard is bad, but you know... I'd say average, but its still something I like (a few songs from each album anyway) :)

Linkin Park, theres a reason why they are successful, they are original upon their own genre and does have a point in most of their songs... they have a cause and much more mature than Yellowcard. Too bad they don't release enough albums. Anyway I heard LP have a new album coming soon, which does sound pretty leet, and so does Kelly Clarkson (3rd album in 2007? -- according to sources). The song that she sang for the ford commercial was pretty good, although I dont like ford lol

*Swims into room through all this off-topic stuff*

Good lord....All of you have A.D.D....One of you mentions music and that launches all of you into in-depth conversations about the very nature of music, what truly constitutes good music, why Yellowcard is better than every other music group ever to walk God's Green Earth ®, how many guys has Kelly Clarkson given oral pleasure to, and how half of Linkin Park is/are gay.

MUSIC GIVES YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN AIDS!!!

Holy monkeypuddles, people...This was supposed to be a thread of "SERIOUS" questions. Not malarkey concerning music...*sigh*

My efforts were in vain...I have failed as a doctor.

But if it's music-themed threads that you want, then you'll enjoy a thread that I will be bringing to the board shortly.

Edited by Hand

Yeah I believe he did. And Linkin Park pwns j00!111

And the oral thing, from what I can see, is Paris Hiltons job. (Y)

I just tagged "Your ears will bleed" on Last.fm. I never listened to her sing, and hopefully never will either.

COMMEEE BACK DOCTOR HAND!!!

HERE IS A SERIOUS QUESTION!!!

Do you think that humans will find a cure for cancer during our life time...and if so, when?

COMMEEE BACK DOCTOR HAND!!!

HERE IS A SERIOUS QUESTION!!!

Do you think that humans will find a cure for cancer during our life time...and if so, when?

I can answer this. Curing the cancer is a matter of decoding genetic sequences in cancerous cells, and identifying the negative traits. The mapping of our genome was done a while ago, in a matter of 13 years. We can do the same with cancer, but that's a little more complicated, since there isn't "one" cancer. However we can use different "tools" to help fight the cancer, such as microbes. It started during the end of the last century and it has some promising goals (don't know the specifics, google it :lol:).

I got an idea! AMD and Intel should work together with the supposedly faster cpu (the thing in PS3), super freeze it and decode the AIDS genome!

(Y) current liquid cooling systems are more efficient than "block of ice" method.

:P

Oh and to get some closure on this music stuff...

Ty is wrong, chc is wrong, and aj is most wrong.

I am right.

Coldplay rules.

Goodnight.

Red Hot Chili Peppers ftw :P

lol Dani California is such a bad song, yet its pretty catchy after a while lol