Sign in to follow this  
ty8131990

Drinking

Beer and 17 don't mix :/

I'll second that. That's what sucks about college... you see your friends for who they really are... 90% of them drink to excess and get hauled away in ambulances, you and the few good ones are left to watch and suffer.

Pointless? Tomo you don't even know your own culture :P

There's something called "sakazuki wo kawasu" which has a very symbolistic meaning, but you have your opinions. Just don't drink in excess, is what I'm trying to say.

I don't drink, haven't drunk and won't drink.

I can tolerate others drinking around me, provided they do it only on occasion, and they do it in good taste (eg, maybe one beer when watching football with your friends or maybe a glass of fine wine with dinner at a fancy resturant).

I cannot stand those who binge, get drunk, do kegstands, or come back to our suite drunk and then keep me up during the night with their god awful moans. Beer-pong is out too.

~ My 2 cents :)

Drinking is a natural part of my.. teen years. :P I've had my first taste of red wine when I was like.. ten but don't get anything wrong, I begged my mom for a small taste. From that first experience.. I thought I would never drink again. :) Boy was I wrong.

It's not a bad thing to drink.. sure there's not much to gain from it. But I think it's fine to drink a little. Yet don't go overboard where you jump off a ten floor building. :o I only have one-two beers every special BBq. It's good enough. :)

Note. Never gotten drunk, just get red alot.

I don't drink, haven't drunk and won't drink.

I can tolerate others drinking around me, provided they do it only on occasion, and they do it in good taste (eg, maybe one beer when watching football with your friends or maybe a glass of fine wine with dinner at a fancy resturant).

I cannot stand those who binge, get drunk, do kegstands, or come back to our suite drunk and then keep me up during the night with their god awful moans. Beer-pong is out too.

~ My 2 cents :P

^^^I feel the same way you do.

Drinking is a natural part of my.. teen years. :P I've had my first taste of red wine when I was like.. ten but don't get anything wrong, I begged my mom for a small taste. From that first experience.. I thought I would never drink again. :) Boy was I wrong.

It's not a bad thing to drink.. sure there's not much to gain from it. But I think it's fine to drink a little. Yet don't go overboard where you jump off a ten floor building. :o I only have one-two beers every special BBq. It's good enough. :)

Note. Never gotten drunk, just get red alot.

Well atleast your a responsible drinker, and atleast you don't feel the need or want of getting drunk.

I think socially drinking has been something that is expected out of everyone at the end of high school or college, but it's definately not for everyone

Yeah I also drank in my 'younger' days but I don't regret it. I don't drink anymore, well maybe the occasional beer here, there and anywhere lol, but I don't drink to get drunk and don't need it to have a good time

I had my first drink at 8 when I begged my parents to have a sip of beer lol. They gave me half a bottle of beer and I went biking afterwards. Ok that was a bad idea lol

Drunk biking? Thats news :)

Oh well. No drinking for me. And no one can make me, like what peer pressure? People are under my influence!!!111

well the way I see it is, some pple should not drink at all, which is absolutely fair. All I can say is that I'm glad there are some smart pple who don't drink and don't get bought into peer pressure :)

drinking/getting drunk is fine as long as u dont drink over your own limit. i have a friend who can just drink like vodka straight. hes crazy

lol...Taavo is insane. Yesterday, he was drunk and was like, "I think the most beautiful people are...HAHAHAHHA!" for like 15 minutes straight. This man is a tank.

Seriously though guys, don't drink. It's bad for you.