Sign in to follow this  
anmistake

system maintenance takes off my sleep

hi friends

want to share a personal itch here. i've become really frustrated with scheduling system tasks - defrag, a/v scans, windows updates and all the other things that go into keeping a system running in optimal condition.

It does not end here, after this regularly I need to check if these programs have completed successfully.

Have you also faced this problem? what do you guys feel about it?

You want to check if the programs are complete successfully? Just check Last Run Time in Scheduled Tasks (Y)

hi friends

want to share a personal itch here. i've become really frustrated with scheduling system tasks - defrag, a/v scans, windows updates and all the other things that go into keeping a system running in optimal condition.

It does not end here, after this regularly I need to check if these programs have completed successfully.

Have you also faced this problem? what do you guys feel about it?

Trolling spambot aphnetworks.com. You have hit too many forums with this exact post already. (Y)

Wow good point. Yay for Google (Y):P

I don't get the Google reference. Did you use Google to help prove it is spam? I just knew it was spam based on his message, the fact that I have seen it three times before, and he has one post.

lol you go on too many forums (Y)

Sadly, this is true. I like to help people with their tech problems in forums. They seem much more appreciative then some of my clients. Although maybe they should be nicer, since they are getting it for free.