Sign in to follow this  
ty8131990

Questions on XTracPads Hybrid

Basically, the grip thing I am a little picky on. I've seen better, but its not bad. The a little taller thing... yeah because for something this wide something a little taller would be preferred, although its not too dissimilar to the Func Surface in terms of usable vertical space.

Its very hard to get a 10/10 product. Even if they improve on everything I say, I can still find ways to criticize it :whistle:

In other words, I dont think there is anything that's 10/10.

Its very hard to get a 10/10 product. Even if they improve on everything I say, I can still find ways to criticize it :whistle:

In other words, I dont think there is anything that's 10/10.

You sound as bad as me. I have just got the artic Cooling NV Silencer 5 Rev 3 for my 7900GT and I marveled at the engineering. Ten seconds later I am picking it apart, and looking for ways that they could have done it better.

Yep. If it's perfect, well, I don't think so. Somehow I just always to find something to take it off. Anything >= 9 on APH Review is the pwns though. 8 is above average, while 7 ish is just an OKish kinda thing and 6-ish and lower is pretty much we call 'sucks'. Outlined in our review focus.

the grip thing can get annoying. I've played many games and depending the type of game, this grip thing can bother you. Since I rest part of my wrist on the pad itself, I can move the pad (with some force). A perfect example is my Everglide Ricochet which doesn't have great grip and comparing it to my Icemat which has much better grip (tho this could be due to the weight also)

6-7 looks like the gray area of an acceptable product which sounds pretty good to me :whistle: Just like Das, even tho I always buy a product and am satisfied/exstatic about everything the product offers, there are things I wish could've been added or be done better