Sign in to follow this  
Lazih3nri

BF2

BF2's been on the top of my jerker desk for about... two months now. I lack the will power to install it and be turned down by my computer's crappy hardware. :lol: Anyone think I could really run the damn game on the rig I have below? :no::no::no:

Battlefield runs best with 2GB of RAM and a 256MB Graphics card.

You can get away with 1GB RAM easily. I might recommend a 6800+ Grfx card tho.

You'll never know till you try, so try it :lol:

BF2's been on the top of my jerker desk for about... two months now. I lack the will power to install it and be turned down by my computer's crappy hardware. :lol: Anyone think I could really run the damn game on the rig I have below? :no::no::no:

With your present hardware you will find it difficult to play BF2. You may be able to install it (comes on DVD or CD's) but you will have to play it with every video setting on "low". Even then, it won't be running at more then 30FPS. 2GB or RAM and at least a 9600GTX (AGP) are going to be the best you could do on your current motherboard.

I wonder if Lazih3nri found a solution before we started posting the reply? Let us know Lazih3nri!

LoL. Never had the time to check my old fourm post until today. Reason: Work got boring.

I never did find a solution to the whole thing. :P Because I couldn't even play it to see how well it works due to my DX9c problem. I'll most likely fix it by reformatting the computer.. until then.. :D

I'll try to keep this problem updated more.