Sign in to follow this  
chconline

Winners - APH Giveaway 2006

The moment we've all been waiting for... the winners are finally announced. I am not gonna just type it out... everyone listen to this short podcast :lol:

Contest from here: http://www.aphnetworks.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1527

With sponsors from:

steelseries.gif everglide.gif arctic_cooling.gif

http://aphnetworks.com/sponsorship/aph_Giv...006-Results.wma

Lets just hope everyone can play WMA files :no:

NOTE: You may not post whos the winner here unless you are the winner!

edit: Winners PM me with your full name, address and ph#.

Edited by chconline

Well...it's not a big deal anyways...I wanted that mouse pad with the cs logo though. Who won that one? If it's darkorb, I might see if I like it and trade my mouse pad for his.

Never mind...he won the QCK...but I still want to test it out.

Yep... actually for our next contest, we won't be luck.. it will be pure skill and brainwork. That would be more fun :lol:

For now I am actually looking at an XTracPads Hybrid for a prize, havent contacted the guy yet tho, and we'll wait a few weeks until our next contest starts.

Too bad I am not the mic kinda guy... and my crappy Cyber Acoustic thing distorted my voice and made it much higher than what it's supposed to be. Anyway the original version was crap... it took me 2 hours to make this thing. All thanks to computers and digital sound editing, lol

Dont worry, that is going to be the key to our next contest which I am looking to run within the next two weeks. Just wait till I finish off with this one.

And wow 2 mins? Its only 2.8MB :lol:

Bet most of us here can get it in less than 5 seconds :no:

congrats to the winners, even tho I've not downloaded the file lol... I've not been at home long enough to check it out and my stupid work, well they are stupid lol

thanks alot again to the sponsors and chc for putting this up... looking forward to another one