Sign in to follow this  
ty8131990

Baptism

There it is again. You're not saying anything to defend your side of the story and you're trying to change the subject into some drivel. :P Atleast tell me something that could be held credible about Jesus not having a wife or a daughter. If you don't then I'll know for sure that you are infact just in denial of believing something you don't want to. Im religious but I keep an open mind to everything. Im not supposed to denounce other religions but Christianity is one of the religions that doesn't make sence. Your central holy figure is Jesus but Jesus was jewish. Jesus said there is only one god and Im his messenger and yet you guys say that he was God's son.

Oh yeah, you aren't saying anything to defend your side of the story, and you are trying to change the subject as well. At least tell me something creditable that you did not commit all the crimes, because apparently you do with all my evidence. Remember, I got real evidence here. Real living witnesses, records -- court records, police records, parole records. Not any books that someone wrote -- I have people, yes, people, who were actually involved in the case to prove you. I am not trying to denounce you in any way, but hey, it's all truth and it makes perfect sense, except I just have no idea why they let you on parole. The police and judge must have some special reasons to do that, and apparently I don't know why.

Show me your evidence, I showed you the sources to my findings O_o

Since you just changed the subject again: you're a aphnetworks.com

Edited by Lord Nikon

Sorry, these are real people right here. You can go ask them, you know what you did. I mean, how can you not know your court records and your issues with the police :lol: Oh by the way, I don't think you can come into contact with your victims and other witnesses, right? Or are you allowed during parole...

Anyway, theres enough people on my CS server. I am going on :P

I got evidence like you do. How is that any different from your side of the story? If I did made a dumb*** out of myself, then you made as much as an idiot out of yourself as much as I did.

Wow. Stop with the flaming. The Biblical text is "theoretical". Da vinci code is "theoretical". There's no such thing as proof.

I just happen to believe that the Romans (not Pilateus time of course) bashed the Gnostic beliefs, therefore came up with a different story. There are Gnostic texts that tell a somewhat, more "believable" plot which happens to be able to change the whole principal of the Christian faith.

Quit circumventing the swear filter. One more time you are banned.

And if you say my stuff is BS, I can say that to your 'evidence'. Anyone can make things up, including those people that publishes books. I just didnt publish mine yet, why can't I make things up? Counting the fact that I do have real evidence!!! Maybe I need to grab a publisher and publish my evidence. Its obviously real, DUH! :P

Yeah, believe what you want. Stop imposing your 'evidence' on others, and using them as hard evidence. Get off it. I can make up as much things as you do and beyond, all by myself. Easily.

Dude there is a fine line between credible evidence and horse maneur(for lack of a better term) The Gnostic Gospels actually date back to the first and second century.

Ty makes a good point that I already made, I would rather believe the Gnostics rather than the edited Gospels that were published after the Council of Nicaea held their meeting.

But that doesn't mean that its evidence. It's just a credible theory.

theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory theory

You can believe what you like, but you don't have to make others believe what you believe, because they are theoretical speculations, but you are using them as hard evidence. Face the truth, there are many things that's unproved in this world, and what you believe does not equal what others believe. So quit that. I can impose things on you as well, want to try?

Now back to publishing my evidence... :P

theory:A set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena, especially one that has been repeatedly tested or is widely accepted and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena.

So basically it's a theory with evidence. Im not trying to make you believe this stuff I simply made a statement and you attacked it. So I defended. :P

I can impose things on you as well, want to try?

Go ahead :lol:

I don't need to defend myself... because what I said is the truth :P It appears you are just trying to flame instead of a mature and logical discussion. Therefore, thread closed.