Sign in to follow this  
darkorb

wierd

You should have known better than posting links to adult content.

Free warning increase for you, btw :P

lol man, if i keep posting in these forums, ill be at 100% in no itme lawl.

but common, are u serious where u said, good thing i didnt visit that site? do u guys even no what girls are? have u ever TAlked to a girl??

or ever beaten ur aphnetworks.com like it owes u money.../or made love to ur hand...

chc, did that site burn ur eyes when u opened it?

Edited by darkorb

If you see Ty at school, you understand 200% of the things.

You've only seen my SKIN. You don't know that I have Logitech mic and jet printer fetish

ty, first of all, im 16 prolly same age as u. as i can tell, u havent matured and u prolly dont do this stuff cuz maybe ur not fully developed like the rest of us. maybe its wierd in the west coast, but the rest of the wiorld does it and is normal, so w/e

I don't know how old you are, but it's because of people like you, this society is stained in this kind of ethical anarchy.

I wouldn't say there is an ethics issue when it comes to Masturbation. It's more certain Religious groups who have objections. They say that there reasons are morally motivated and that they don't want to soil sex for virgins but that is just conjecture. The real reason is to keep people from expressing there desires doing what you feel isn't something an oppressive Religion wants there follows to do as it's relinquishing there power over you.

Everyone says and the experts agree that Masturbation is one of the best things a person can do for themselves both Mentally & Physically. And although darkorb is not mature enough to discuss it like an adult :P that is no reason to blame Masturbation for his behaviour or the downfall of mankind. After-all if 92% of Men Masturbate it's more than likely that your Heroes and generally the men you look up to throughout your life will be Masturbators. Does that make you look at them in a different light? perhaps. But why should it?, there is no need to be so vocal with Anti-Masturbation views in a democratic society, it's not particularly smart to stand against 92% of the worlds population.

Of course if you don't Masturbate I can respect that 8% of Men don't (or lie on surveys) and I'm sure there very happy.

I do it all the time. it helps u sleep also. have u guys noticed this. if ur in bed and do it u can sleep easier. makes u tired mentally and psychally

so basically, go jerk off, but, what u gotta becareful of, is that semen, is very sticky, so like explode in the shower, and ur good to go!

WinMclain I'm not saying there's an issue with masturbation. There's an issue with masturbation AIDS, as in "MATERIAL THAT HELPS YOU INDUCE SELF EJACULATION"