Sign in to follow this  
darkorb

wierd

All you guys ever talk about? Pr0n? I call this media influence, and genetic mutation. Obviously your kind has impaired hormonal control, sex hormones spamming throughout your nervous system.

Maybe u could take 50$ out of ur bank account then drive down the streets of Compton get a hooker off a corner and maybe get ur penis sucked..then after find out that you have genital warts :P

Maybe u could take 50$ out of ur bank account then drive down the streets of Compton get a hooker off a corner and maybe get ur penis sucked..then after find out that you have genital warts :P

You could spend $50 on more practical things... like a "book" to help you with your reading.

Edited by ty8131990

Besides, phant0m if you were a good honest and hard working law-abider you wouldn't need to withdraw $50 from the bank, it would naturally come out of your pocket where ever you need it.

OMG I'D SPEND $50 ON A PAPERBACK.

I like your picture who is it your your mom ROFLWAFFLE LAWLZORZZZZ

WELL I GUESS YOUR NOT A GOOD HONEST AND HARD WORKING LAW-ABIDER BECAUSE YOU CANT GET $50 FROM YOUR OWN POCKET YOU HAVE TO ASK YOUR PARENTS!

Darkorb, have fun jacking off... reading a tech forum AND posting in a useless post manner does not assist in improved ejaculation. Unless, of course, you are interested in TY.

Thread closed.