Sign in to follow this  
darkorb

rasicm

You know, I've seen this guy who just won't work for/work with any Asiatic, Hispanic, or even Blacks because he's been ripped off couple times by a few Middle eastern people, probably a misunderstanding between them. I have a racist mentality against some certain groups, but to commit a crime based on this kind of opinion is just wrong.

which groups are u racist against?

like im racist against blacks

its not like i hate them or anything, its just this new yyounger generation, they all dress "all gangster" and just the way they are, act like rappers n aphnetworks.com

Edited by darkorb

like im racist against blacks

So if a black person were to listen to my-kind-of-music would you feel different about him?

Edited by ty8131990

I think it's the rappers thats causing a stereotypes? It's just those low quality rappers that talk about nice cars and women all day that really brings down the whole generation in their race.

Unless, of course, the kids want to be like 50 cent or whatever. That's individual and personal choice though, not black people as a whole.

And you should hear those Chinese slangs on calling people in other races, its actually pretty funny :P (Its not offensive, its just funny.)

its not just the music they listen to, its the way they act, all gangster, and fagget like. pants down to knees, gangster hats, chains, all bs

its not just the music they listen to, its the way they act, all gangster, and fagget like. pants down to knees, gangster hats, chains, all bs

It's really not their fault. It just happens to be that the majority of the black people are little less fortunate than the general population. Poverty = ghetto blaster = rap music.

The world is full of many different people. Different colors, different living accomodations, different jobs, different lifestyles, different concerns and worries.

Regardless of where or how you start, everyone has the opportunity to break free from the position that society started them in. Whether they choose to work hard and break free or slack off and stay put, it is their choosing. You cannot judge a person by how they look, sound or smell. Their actions will show their true selves.

I do not believe that rascism is a just or kind thing to do. But people will do it anyway. It seems to be a societal tendency to look down upon others, mentally driving them further and further into the ground.

If each person would give everyone else a chance, and act positively when they got their own chance, maybe we'd all be a little nicer, and our society would be a better place to live.

:P

Word censors and filters say a lot about the speaker.

I hope that one day you will find someone who can get you to open your mind's eye.

:P

Edited by HopkinsProgramming

Regardless of where or how you start, everyone has the opportunity to break free from the position that society started them in. Whether they choose to work hard and break free or slack off and stay put, it is their choosing.

If that's true, we should abolish public health care and social welfare programs, including welfare for the mentally incompentant.

What if I was born a Tutti in Rwanda, or a Jew in Nazi-occupied Poland. What if I was born to an HIV stricken mother in rural Africa. No matter how hard they work, it's not possible to break free from their position. I cannot disagree more with your statement.

It's not their action that lets them change their lives, it's fate.

It's inevitable.

Ty, thats not exactly what I meant. It wasn't intended to be taken so literally.

There is a "break-even" point I suppose, where people can get themselves to, and then through friends and other kind people could help them go the rest of the distance.

Sometimes it may not be about "breaking-free" in the literal sense. Maybe its just about finding the small things in your daily life that can bring you joy even in the bleakest of circumstances. Freeing one's mind can do wonders for one's spirit and disposition.

I also believe that you can change your own fate, and the fate of others. Maybe, working in a humanitarian aid program, you would be able to help the Tutti, the Jew or the child in Africa. You could change their lives, give them hope and help them to break free. Maybe its their action or maybe its yours that does the most good.

Fate or no fate, actions are at the root of almost everything. People fight and try to dominate others because they get greedy. Greed may not be the cause of things like HIV and all, but its not doing anything to help prevent it.

Inevitable... some things may seem as such, but with a song in your heart and a positive outlook/disposition, your life can be whatever you make of it.

Any given end is only inevitable if you do nothing to try and make it your own.

I also believe that you can change your own fate, and the fate of others. Maybe, working in a humanitarian aid program, you would be able to help the Tutti, the Jew or the child in Africa. You could change their lives, give them hope and help them to break free. Maybe its their action or maybe its yours that does the most good.

There were no such thing as "humanitarian aid" in the Nazi occupied Europe. I can give help to the current humanitarian societies, but the one's in need are ultimately relying on outside help, nothing they can do themselves.

Fate or no fate, actions are at the root of almost everything. People fight and try to dominate others because they get greedy. Greed may not be the cause of things like HIV and all, but its not doing anything to help prevent it.

If I was born to an HIV stricken mother, there is nothing the child can do. Absolutely nothing. It would be nice if hard work let's us accomplish anything we want, however two thirds of the world population are just hopeless.

What if I was born under a family of illegal Mexican immigrants constantly running away from la migra's, what "action" would allow me to carve out a $100 000/year destiny?

The world's too variable to accomadate every hard-working person. If I work hard every day at a $9 job and pay for my college, the same degree of work doesn't apply to a third world teenager, that which will get me to a satisfactory social status.

I cannot emphasize the "inevitable" anymore.