Sign in to follow this  
darkorb

rasicm

I'm not against a race, I'm against anybody who worships Mao and at the same time despises my race.

You know it's just the irony of it. You go to the Tiananmen square and Mao's portrait is hanging there. Although he was a communist, he brought some hope through genocide, resutling in a death of 30 million Chinese, while these Canada-Born-Chinese just have it in their blood to hate the Japanese.

Btw casualty on the Chinese side was 10 million, 80 thousand raped in Nanjing. Both sides were complete a55 holes.

Edited by ty8131990

I'm not against a race, I'm against anybody who worships Mao and at the same time despises my race.

You know it's just the irony of it. You go to the Tiananmen square and Mao's portrait is hanging there. Although he was a communist, he brought some hope through genocide, resutling in a death of 30 million Chinese, while these Canada-Born-Chinese just have it in their blood to hate the Japanese.

Btw casualty on the Chinese side was 10 million, 80 thousand raped in Nanjing. Both sides were complete a55 holes.

Mao zedong? The People's Republic of China who overthrew Sun yatsen?

Edited by ty8131990

Well, it's bad for a CBC to learn about the sino war before learning about cultural revolution. One subject without the other - that's where racism starts.

I thought you learned the Japanese-sino War and the Cultural revolution in Social studies (which I'm going to learn this year)

Well, it's bad for a CBC to learn about the sino war before learning about cultural revolution. One subject without the other - that's where racism starts.

I'm racist against a particular majority of Chinese people who utterly hates Japanese people. There was this kid in my Chinese class when I was in middle school. He was talking with an Arab, and he's like "are you Chinese or Japanese or Korean of Viet?" and he replied "Dude I hate japanese people I don't know why everybody thinks Chinese people are Japanese people". It's the lack of education and self-control that made him say that kind of comment.

And just to make sure everybody won't think me as a "Japanese sided racist", I did my studies when I was in elementary. 300,000 civilians raped and killed in nanking, and the past Japan glorified that. That's disgusting, but we aren't denying it. Some "so-called historians" would be totally Japan sided with the Hiroshima and such, but I did learn about the war crimes in Japan. So, I'm not blind, just getting it off your backs.

Agreed. Xonia is really ugly id rather see some bacl person scrathc there bum than look at u!

What do you guys think about the KKK?

KKK = love clan? I don't think so. They're hypocrites. The WHITES brought the Africans over, and they're saying that only the WHITES help build their country? That's ridiculous. The only thing I support about them is capitalism.

I would like to slip arsenic into the KKK Grand Wizard's tea.

Edited by ty8131990

wow are u kidding me? i love the kkk, i wish i could be in the kkk. i cant tell japanese/chinese people apart, nothing against them, but i just cant tel.

What about the BPP (Black Panther Party)??? why did we even make the mistake of bringing the blacks into a white community would you think the world would have been better if races were separate from eachother?

Edited by phant0m

wow are u kidding me? i love the kkk, i wish i could be in the kkk. i cant tell japanese/chinese people apart, nothing against them, but i just cant tel.

KKK is a racist clan. They have always believed in white-superiorism. Don't bother bringing it up in here that you want to be in the KKK. The KKK orchestrated racist acts. You can't deny that.

And the world wouldn't have been a better place if all the races were living in their own country. Because we have immigrants, Canadians are more open-minded, therefore more successful in creating peace. Look at the middle east crisis. Sikhs, Hindis and Muslisms kill(ed) each other.

so what if the kkk is a racist clan? why shouldnt i bring it up? i dont deny anything either, i think what they do is right, getting rid of the blacks.

so what if the kkk is a racist clan? why shouldnt i bring it up? i dont deny anything either, i think what they do is right, getting rid of the blacks.

You are such a dimwit. First, kidnapping the blacks then deporting them. That would ultimately disgrace the white people

wtf are u talking about. after i get rid of all the blacks, were coming for ur race

You know what, the majority of the black people would be more pleasant if you people were a bit more educated.

black people dont have education first of all, second, they should get a job, so they dont humiliate our country, they should be shipped out of here in boxes, the same way the filthy people got here. ty, ur education is not more superior then what mine is, if i put my mind to it, i could def get better grades than u will ever get.

that still doesnt beat the fact that ur aphnetworks.com is 2 inches..

Edited by darkorb