Sign in to follow this  
darkorb

rasicm

black people dont have education first of all, second, they should get a job, so they dont humiliate our country, they should be shipped out of here in boxes, the same way the filthy people got here. ty, ur education is not more superior then what mine is, if i put my mind to it, i could def get better grades than u will ever get.

that still doesnt beat the fact that ur aphnetworks.com is 2 inches..

Your so ignorant and uneducated maybe we should ship you off in a box instead?

Your only 16 and have only really engaged people of your age group you have no realisation of the world or its diversity. I'm ashamed to breathe the same air you do.

Black peoples DO have an education, and many DO have a good job. Stop looking at 50 cent or whatever and say all black people are [insert comment here].

Grades are not everything either. Sometimes intelligence is not indicated by marks in school as it is not a "really" good benchmark. Besides stuff in every day life (Giggles), he can actually use logic very well.

lol. ur ashamed to breathe the same air as me? so i guess u must be a aphnetworks.com and u must be filthy just like the rest of them.

very few black people hold steady jobs, i have nothing against the older generation, 35+, its just these younger little aphnetworks.coms that are pretty disgusting, even though they all smell.

ya i am 16, how old r u? and iv engaged in the world and the realism of the different groups. trust me man, i prolly no more things than u, u cant assume that i have not engaged is w/e u say.

I am appauled that you could be so blatantly arrogant and just plain rude. :o

Anyone who says such things of others truly knows nothing of the world or respect.

I truly hope that you will re-think your outlook on other people.

Darkorb if you were as educated as us you wouldn't be saying these kind of things. Really. If you knew "more things than me", you would probably have knowledge on genocide and world politics. Israeli girls are executed for being Christians, although that isn't necessarily "racism", that's what happens with genocide.

<<removed>>

It wouldn't be hard to imagine you as a notorious Spanish commander during the Race for Africa

k bud u better aphnetworks.coming listen to me. i dont care about world policits, and i do no abit about genocides, but that doesnt aphnetworks.coming mean aphnetworks.com. i am a scum of the caucasian race? listen to me u <removed> peice of <removed>, i could beat the aphnetworks.com out of u any day, so dont be <removed> dissing me up u <removed>

take a minute. look at ur profile. ur picture is some peice of aphnetworks.com musician that no1 cares about, Contrapuncts Aficanodo? no1 cares. u are the biggest <removed> i no. Iche Lebe fure bache, u would be the biggest loser at my school, cuz people like u are all <removed>. i would aphnetworks.coming rape ur aphnetworks.com anyday, go get a schlong to make ur <removed> aphnetworks.com bigger <removed>

Edited by chconline

Yet another free warning increase for you.

Seriously, it's an educated discussion, don't engage in personal attacks and circumvention of the word filter.

"You are a scum of the caucasian race. You are everything that the true white hero's despise. I would even bow to AJ before you."

give him a aphnetworks.comign warning

"god f-ing kill yourself chink"

That just shows how uneducated you are. You're a coward, can't take it up in the forums in front of everybody so you have to IM me.

You should be banned for making racist comments anyway

And to piss you off even more, Bach is the da Vinci and Aristole of music. Racists in your economic status would never understand that. I don't blame you. I blame your parents.

youneedhelp8zf.jpg

Edited by ty8131990

did i say anything about ur parents? no this is between u and me dumbaphnetworks.com, dont bring them into ths u dumbaphnetworks.com. its not my fault ur a aphnetworks.com, and u are the biggets loser. look at u.

Edited by darkorb

Did you listen to hopkins? Word censors and filters say alot about the person.

did i say anything about ur parents? no this is between u and me dumbaphnetworks.com, dont bring them into ths u dumbaphnetworks.com. its not my fault ur a aphnetworks.com, and u are the biggets loser. look at u.

You're protecting your parents, or rather trying not to mention them. I've gotten to you haven't I, you're vulnerable now

Its Bach for your information. And since an educated logical discussion cannot be held, thread closed.