Sign in to follow this  
ty8131990

[A&B Sound] Free DAP with $100 purchase of CD's

absound.ca

A free Apacer 512 MB (SD memory) DAP with a $100 purchase of CD's.

Quote from Apacer.com:

The AU221 is an MP3 player with built-in flash drive storage up to 1 GB and SD/MMC card expansion up to 2 GB. It is a great entry-level MP3 player that anyone can easily use, offering straightforward MP3 listening along with a range of storage choices. Its white color and simple control layout provides a neat, clean design that evokes a simple yet modern feeling.

The intuitive, easy to use circular control buttons allow anyone to pick up the AU221 and use it immediately. Its compact size and one hand operation means people can use it without even looking. They can operate the AU221 inside coat and jacket pockets when walking, running, working, exercising, while doing almost anything!

The AU221 comes in flexible memory configurations. Onboard flash memory is available in 0 MB, 128 MB, 256 MB, 512 MB and 1 GB sizes. The SD/MMC expansion slot supports cards sizes up to 2 GB. The AU221 lets people share and extend the life of their SD/MMC memory cards. Not using that old PDA's SD card? Use it to give yourself or a family member a new MP3 player and storage drive.

The USB 2.0 high-speed interface makes file transfer and MP3 uploads fast. Use the AU221 as a card reader to transfer content to and from other devices. The AU221''s MP3 player plays all songs in sequence or in shuffle mode.

313.jpg

I got one for myself but the offer was so popular they ran out of DAPs, they're gonna ship it to me by the end of this month.