Sign in to follow this  
ty8131990

Questions on Faith

No, sorry i didn't mean it that way. If something contradicts the bible or says something that the bible clearly states otherwise, then that thing is false. Sorry for my bad wording

Well let me clarify some things for chc. Novel/Movie, and the documentary are not equal. The evidence is there. It's just left for interpretation (like how it miraculously forms an M on the Last Supper)

Mohammed is not a God it's some brainwashing religion the muslims believe in. As chc said there's only one God and you can only get to him by one way. That is praying everyday, and reading the bible.

Btw, I'm not being racist about what I said about Mohammed but it's the truth. Sorry to all you muslims if there is any on the forums. :D

DaVinci code is a bunch of lies about the Catholic religion. But if you believe in that people were martered for what they believed in in the 1700's its the truth.

There is no point arguing with you over the Bible Alex but I will say even the late Pope said the Bible must be take with a grain of salt.

I feel that you have been brainwashed by your community into believing the Bible cannot be wrong or have any fictional branches. Artistic license is what makes a good story.

Do you honestly believe with the science we have today that "Jesus" was able to walk upon water? or that a Lion allowed David to pull a thorn from it's Paw?

Another thing I must ask is, who narrates the Bible? Who witnessed these stories and who was to say they are true or false. What credentials must you have to be able to write into the bible? And why are there so many different types of Bible. For instance the Quran which holds completely different fables and rules to for that religion.

If you was born in the Middle East and followed the Quran instead of Christianity you do realise you would be arguing the same points to me that the Quran is the end-all of civilisation and should be hailed and worshipped. Why would an absolute god allow one of his followers to believe in something that is not true? unless he doesn't exist at all and only your true self can gain you enlightenment.

Perhaps it is the Atheists who will ascend while leaving Faith believers behind for there blind obedience.

Mohammed is not a God it's some brainwashing religion the muslims believe in. As chc said there's only one God and you can only get to him by one way. That is praying everyday, and reading the bible.

Btw, I'm not being racist about what I said about Mohammed but it's the truth. Sorry to all you muslims if there is any on the forums. :D

That’s an entirely different issue. People choose what they want to believe in, no one can force one's beliefs on another individual. That is blind faith thus brainwashing and a major cause of people going in an entirely wrong way and believe incorrect information. I do not believe in the ideologies of Mohammed though.

And reading the Bible and praying all day will not bring you to God. There is only one way as clearly stated in the Bible: To believe in Jesus Christ and accept him as your personal savior. And by that repent your sin. There is no other way, and praying/reading the Bible is the 'effect' of the initial cause.

Please don't get me wrong. I am happy for you to believe anything you want as I feel everyone should have that right.

I myself am an Atheist after much deliberation in my life I came to that decision.

To be an atheist you must know that there is no God. Analogy:

If I said there was no gold in China, i would have to have looked at every square mm of china to properly make that statement. If i were to say that the is gold in china, i would have to find only 1 tiny peice of gold in china.

therefore to know that there is no god, you must the know the whole world and universe before making that statement. Not believing in god is a whole nother thing.

So you mean to say you have searched every square millimeter of this universe and can tell me that there is no God?

So you mean to say you have searched every square millimeter of this universe and can tell me that there is no God?

Yes. :D Let's say I have special abilities that allow me to travel through space and time using these special abilities I instantly searched the entire universe for a God. I found none. After my "Trip" my abilities unfortunately stopped working :cry:

Pretty good no? Maybe I should write a Bible.

Edited by WinMacLin

WinMacLin, I can't prove that there is a God, and you can't prove that there isn't. Therefore this arguments of sorts is completely useless. I'm going back to answering Ty's questions with a Christian point of view.

WinMacLin, I can't prove that there is a God, and you can't prove that there isn't. Therefore this arguments of sorts is completely useless. I'm going back to answering Ty's questions with a Christian point of view.

Like I said before you become confrontational, you are free to believe anything you want.