Sign in to follow this  
ty8131990

Questions on Faith

If protestants were fighting the crusade, would they have sat on their hands and hoped for salvation after death?

Edited by ty8131990

If protestants were fighting the crusade, would they have sat on their hands and hoped for salvation after death?

Now your just acting stupid.

What happened to the 5th commandment? They're going to get saved anyway right. You're going to die anyway, have complete faith in God and you won't need to suffer life.

Darn it you said exactly what I was going to ask. If you can't be helpful and say "go read the bible" you shouldn't answer. Remember the un-literal meaning of the 5th commandment is to not hate :D

Israeli wars? I'm talking about Middle age jihads. Before Jerusalem became Israel.

W/e, I have another question, ahem proper question. Why would Moses or whoever declare Sabbath day on the Seventh day? I thought the seventh day was to celebrate the Sun god

read genesis chapter 1. God rested on the 7th day after he created the universe.. Duh! again... Read the Bible!

Edited by APH-Alex

Yea! Ty you can't really keep asking questions until you actually read what we tell you. Then after you can come back and ask questions. But right now your acting stupid, and coming up with stuff that has no relate to faith or religion. Like this "It's like celeberating Louis XVIII on the Bastille".

Okay, they might have chosen saturday for their rest day as well, good for them and their "Sun god", Saturday is the original sabbath say.

Edited by APH-Alex

100 pages isn't too much considering teh size of it.. but its a start.. and read the recommended bible i recommended :D ok goodnite u guys, ill post tomorrow b4 school if i can cause i gotta really catch some Z's

p34(3 )-(0|V|i3$

(peace homies)

Nope I'm gonna keep talking.

What's wrong with the murdering of stem cells? I'm pretty sure the bible states we're higher than animals, and human stem cells can become... an animal too! What injustification is there to taking of stem cells?

Jospeh son of David, and Jesus son of Jospeh. But Jesus was actually the Son of God. In god's eyes and in Christians eyes he was.

Okaayyy... I have the gospel of matthew in front of my face now I quoteth:

"Jesus the Messiah, the son of David, the son of Abraham"

But then again it says "His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph"...

Bible language is so hard to understand.