Sign in to follow this  
APH-Alex

What does chc mean

Ohhhh I get it. There was a site called Cool Hockey Comics Online and it had cool hockey comics. Hence the name, then somehow it became EH Web, and now APH Networks. Ohhh. But Jonathan still has his chconline name. I see.

Yep. The reason why chc started "CHC" was because of a comic industry boom in our humble town. At the same time, there was a "virtuous stories about yourself" contest in our school.

Being a decent hockey player in his own right, he decided to write a story on how he so gloriously won a regional final. After gaining fame thru the "Rookie Writer's" magazine for winning the contest, he decided to put his creative skills to effect, naturally by drawing on comics about fictional teams (which were actually quite funny though not always politically correct).

Then came Harold. Harold was the humiliation figure in our college. Chc decided to use Harold as the infamous goalie who owned himself every game. Upon distribution of the Cool Hockey Comics within our college paper network, the title soon became extremely popular so chc started his own "blog" page with his comics.

That's how CHC started.

Edited by ty8131990

rofl ty I like your continuation of the story. :D Care to say more? I am honestly interested enough to hear more of it.

The Genesis of APH Networks

In the beginning Chc created Cool Hockey Comics Online and The Forums.

And The Forums was without form, and void. Nobody to go on it, because somebody couldn't pay the IPB license.

And Chc said, Let there be money.

So it was....

Ok let's all agree on Ty's theory of APH's creationism. And that's my name! Mystery solved. :D

I bet this is all true but chc doesn't wanna admit how lamely APH started out.

Oh by the way how much do you want to bet :D