Sign in to follow this  
APH-Alex

Bestfriends with Ex

Isn't it the weirdest thing that me and my ex are bestfriends? it's so akward.. I mean, you were once making out with this person... *shivers* its weird.. what do you guys at APH think about being friends, even best friends, with ex's?

*Pokes Alex*

*Breaks Chair*

*Runs away out the door*

Well You never know one day you are best friends than BOOM the ex does something to piss you off foever

I've seen many ex-ppl being friends. I'm not talking about ex-spouse, I'm talking about ex-highschool relation kind of thing. It's not a wierd thing, afterall it's the common nature between the two of you that brought you guys together in the first place right!

Right. That's what I'm saying. A friendly "I don't think this relation is gonna work" ex-boyfriend/girlfriend is likely to have a friendly relation to continue than a "I caught you cheating" relation.

ewww thats nasty

anyways, ya i have seen that alex and actually it happens quite a bit at my school, thought not BEST friends, just back to being friends.

Its to difficult to stay friends with an ex. usually my breakups are messy and we never talk to each other ever again.

That's what I was trying to point out to the rest of you but SHC said it was useless comment. lol

How can you be friends with your ex gf when all she does is beep at you, and when her mom beeps at you too and hates your guts like what my ex and her mother do.

How can you be friends with your ex gf when all she does is beep at you, and when her mom beeps at you too and hates your guts like what my ex and her mother do.

Again, not all relationships are like that. Lucky (or smart) relations break up before it escalates to that "bleep and hates your guts" magnitude (so we learn in the extremely beneficial Grade 9 health class about how the "agressive" boyfriend tells his girlfriend that she's fat so stop eating)

Edited by ty8131990