Sign in to follow this  
APH-Alex

Bestfriends with Ex

If you truly believe that they are that type of person, why start the game in the first place?

She was nice 3 years ago when I asked her out 3 years ago; We went out for 3 months brome up.

Good Question. :D

But then again, maybe people change? :cry: I don't know.

Your right people do change!

Hey, whatever tickles their fancy.

Rofl. Why would they like immaturity? That's stupid, that's dumb, that's AJ. Anyways, my -ex is insane.. when we were going out she acted like such a lesbian. It's not even funny.

No he's just implying that he himself evokes to much sense of being a women, therefore his girlfriend incoherently thought she was a lesbian (Y)

Rofl That's funny (Y), but she was all over one of her female friends.. it was creeping me out.. I think she was trying to get me to dump her...

@darkorb: I've seen a lot of relationships in my life, my 12 years of life :wacko:

Edited by APH-Alex

Rofl That's funny :wacko:, but she was all over one of her female friends.. it was creeping me out.. I think she was trying to get me to dump her...

@darkorb: I've seen a lot of relationships in my life, my 12 years of life :blink:

Seeing relations and being in a serious relation are two different things. Besides.... 12 years old...? Going out...? I hope it didn't get too serious, people pursuing a career shouldn't really get involved in relations at all. Abstinence, the world's solution (Y)

Notice exaggeration. IMO all the way.

If you agree, you would never be friends with anybody, let alone your Ex (Y)

My point is that, far too many times I have seen people particularily of my age who are either 1. stressed or 2. obsessed with socialization that they forget what freedom is for.