Sign in to follow this  
APH-Alex

Old Account

Chc, can you take all of my status from this account and put i on my old rabbitalien acount, cause thats the one i registered in 05 and i liked that name and the factt that its registered under my own email adress not my moms like this one is.. please? :D

Edited by APH-Alex

Can't cause its (to be said with high pitched mocking tone) "already in their database"

*in a mocking tone* You can ask chc to delete the old account and change your name.

OH BURNED

*in a mocking tone* You can ask chc to delete the old account and change your name.

OH BURNED

Wow that was some burn. I didn't even find that worth laughing at or even funny.

Edited by ajschwab2004

Why? If you weren't posting like you are even if it might seem that your spamming sometimes; This forum would be boring right now at this time of the night.

Ladies? Ladies don't stay up this late o na computer. also Ladies don't ask dumb questions. So your the actual lady Ty.

Omg you're not the center of attention! Not everybody is always addressing you! Nobody cares! I never mentioned a single AJ in my post! W00000

And you're the one who keeps telling me I ask dumb questions, but in your statement... ladies don't ask dumb questions? Ladies contradict themselves :D

Cuz you do ask dumb questions, and you do contradict yourself.

Let me draw it out for you:

1. You stated ladies don't ask dumb questions

2. You stated I ask dumb questions

3. You stated I'm a lady

From these statements, I could assume that statement 2 or 3 are wrong, but in fact all 3 are validated when I include the fourth statement as such.

4. Ladies contradict themselves :D

The logic of things.

Ladies? Ladies don't stay up this late o na computer. also Ladies don't ask dumb questions. So your the actual lady Ty.

Do you see anywhere; Where it said "you contradict yourself"? I don't think so. And your last post is making no sense.

Edited by ajschwab2004

And stop spamming, you are losing a lot of your entries already. How many will be calculated later on.

And no can't reinstate accounts, and don't want to go database hacking lol.