Sign in to follow this  
Lord Nikon

Waja do on Halloween?

I didn't do anything :) I got alot of fireworks though. I still have 250 mighty mites(firecrackers) and 3 Caramel FOuntains left :D Some of my friends went trick or treating I went along a little. Most of the girls were playboy bunnies :)

I'm not going to lie to you guys. I had fun hiding behind kids and then scaring them for their candy. Yes, some kids did give me a piece or two.

**Bites into ButterFingers Bar**

Well I had some fun egging houses and people and cars as they walked by. Since fireworks are illegal here I just had to go and get a bunch. We blew up pumpkins and stuff. Most of my friends were baked and coincidently, most of the girls were playboy bunnies. :)

wait, ur 12 and u guys were baked? wow so young...

im sure it would be fun to egg a house, but thats just a bit too far it my mind, it happened to my car, and it wasnt fun.

But when you do it to someone else's car.. hohohoho :)

Edit:

I wasn't baked... my friends were :)

Edited by APH-Alex

No kidding.. can you beleive all the E and weed they were doing? Oh yeah and this one kid named Brian was totally wasted. Like completely aphnetworks.comed up.

I know many who started out doing drugs at a young age. Heck I know a few that started smoking before 10 =|

Anyways, I handed out candy with my friend :D I'm an old man now lol

Well I had some fun egging houses and people and cars as they walked by. Since fireworks are illegal here I just had to go and get a bunch. We blew up pumpkins and stuff. Most of my friends were baked and coincidently, most of the girls were playboy bunnies. :D

Never said a thing about firecrackers,

Edited by chconline

"I just had to go get a bunch" isn't a really good choice of words either. Stop getting off topic.

I had the best halloween because I didn't have to hand out a single candy.

Never said a thing about firecrackers,

Since when is it possible to blow up stuff with fireworks? Only firecrackers and germans can do that. Unless you gathered up the powder and made your own cherry bomb.

It doesn't take creativity to blow up pumpkins with gunpowder :D Since when is it hard to blow things up with an explosive compound? Unless you're saying you McGyver'ed out potassium nitrate yourself

I never said we used gunpowder though. Or at least, I never said we only used gunpowder. Btw, what's McGyverism?

Edited by APH-Alex