Sign in to follow this  
Lord Nikon

Waja do on Halloween?

Halloween was always my favourite 'holiday'. I used to eat mushrooms, alot of them hehe

Forgot to mention. A young boy dressed as Spiderman, probably around 7yrs old, with his dad. We passed candy to him and his dad was like 'what do you say' and the kid said, 'you're fat' and it was shocking. His dad just said sorry to us. The best part is, I weigh 125lbs and my friend probably around 110lbs =|

YOu don't know much about pyrotechnics :D

Fireworks are things that display light things like fountains, roman candles, jumping jacks, certain bottle rockets. Firecrackers don't display anything other than a spark and they include things like mighty mites, mad dogs, dough boys, germans etc...Firecracker usually only contain one compound usually black powder where as fireworks contain many differen't types of powders and compounds for the light shows. Even if you got the powders out of fireworks they wouldn't just burn they wouldn't explode.

YOu don't know much about pyrotechnics :)

Fireworks are things that display light things like fountains, roman candles, jumping jacks, certain bottle rockets. Firecrackers don't display anything other than a spark and they include things like mighty mites, mad dogs, dough boys, germans etc...Firecracker usually only contain one compound usually black powder where as fireworks contain many differen't types of powders and compounds for the light shows. Even if you got the powders out of fireworks they wouldn't just burn they wouldn't explode.

Omg I was totally dumb enough to think that fireworks aren't firecrackers doh! I am sooo stupid and you're sooooo smart knowing all kinds of things like black powder which I totally don't know what it is.

At least you spelled pyrotechnics right, teach me on how obvious pyrokinesis is :D

Omg I was totally dumb enough to think that fireworks aren't firecrackers doh! I am sooo stupid and you're sooooo smart knowing all kinds of things like black powder which I totally don't know what it is.

At least you spelled pyrotechnics right, teach me on how obvious pyrokinesis is :)

I wouldn't expect some pussy who stayed home with his mommy on halloween to know the difference between fireworks and firecrakers :D

Edited by Lord Nikon