Sign in to follow this  
AngryRock

Voices on mic

Sorry, I edited out of post.. but Chc is always making fun of everyone else. But I guess I shouldn't say stuff about his voice..

In the podcast, you don't even know who's voice is who. There were two in there. If you jump to conclusion before confirmation, I highly doubt your level of intelligence or ability to handle information.

Anyways, just a set of questions via email.

Yes, I do. I beleive that someone stated who was who. And *you* mentioned that you deleted some of ty's posts and a lot of other things proving that the voice was indeed you. Anyways.. I thought it was something like email.

Depends on how you are taking it, because the dependency on the quality of a mic using a Cyber Acoustic versus a high quality Shure mic is indeed existent. In other words, distortion and interference since I have a speaker right next to the mic in order to record 'the other guys' voice (Didn't bother with any software at the time, just the plain old speaker + mic trick). A CA mic will make your voice sound a lot higher, while a SteelSeries mic will make it sound a lot lower.

On the other hand, I want to hear your voice on mic. It proves to be very interesting because in your shoes, it is not only dependent on the mic, but also the original voice :D

Seems like you are the only one trying to be funny or in attempt to gain attention, initially with the news posts and how 'I don't update it every day', and then with the voices. Anything else you want to pick out to discuss as well?

I don't have any problems playing CS with mic. I do sound like everyone else mature enough to play the game, just like how I actually am, although there's no reason why I need to 'prove' anything in this case because that's just how it is. (Unlike the high pitched screams of a 12 year old which should be banned for age restrictions on voice communication)

Well I had a convo with AJ before posting that news thing, cause I felt bad for him. But anyways.. my voice isn't 'high pitched', I'll show you when I get my hands on a mic.

I found it quite funny. But depends if this "underaged noob using mic" has hit puberty yet.

Sidenote Edit:

----------------------

I got pantsed at school today :D .... I was wearing shorts.... damn kids can be so cruel.

Edited by APH-Alex

Well I had a convo with AJ before posting that news thing, cause I felt bad for him.

"Feeling bad" and a recommendation/encouragement thread is perfectly fine, but it does not need to have direct involvement with statements that are entirely untrue.

Wow that was kind of brutal, don't you think, chc? You're such a meanie xD

OK did that just sound as weird as I think it did?? :)

Meh. He's not brutal. I've gotten worse from him. :D

Yeah everyone did :D

Chc brutal? Dude his imitations of "underaged noob using mic" is so real it's not even funny.

So true. Just got this on a CS:S server today. He was spamming. Say byebye to all your keys.

why wopuld u tell us that u got pantz? everyone is gonna rip on u now

ill start

haha u suck noob, did they see ur little peepee?

No darkorb, they didn't see that huge thing in my pants. I had boxers on.

Edited by APH-Alex