Sign in to follow this  
chconline

What Did You Get For Christmas?

So what did you get for Christmas?

I got $50 cash from everyone, a new computer (See sig), keyboard + mouse, (Some photos) new speakers (Some photos) and more coming up tonight lol :woot:

I'll post photos of my new complete comp later plus $50 bills if you want to see it :thumbsup:

Well bad news people

I didnt get a laptop lol

But I got a sony cybershot 5.1 Megapixel camera, Sony memory stick 256, A cingular lg C1300, a nintendo ds, super mario 64 ds, the urbs sims in the city DS, ridge racer ds, Crashtwinsanity XBOX, Xbox live XBOX, Sega GT online XBOX, zoo tycoon PC, sim city 4 PC, $20.00 gift card to TOYZ R OVERPRICED, $10.00, $25.00 Check,logitech 510 mouse,

and there is more but I forgot. They probaly werent the very important ones like the others

but 1 thing, where is my laptop, NOOOO

Hey guys! I got Lotr The Two Towers (Greatest Hits) for PS2, a book called Snow Crash or sth (sounds really interesting it's about a virtual reality thing), about to get a new comp, a board game, a puzzle, and 50 bucks from ppls. Overall it was a pretty good present recieving day for me!

Oh and I got this present from this dude that I opened half way and I didn't even look at it lol (It was not a Pocket PC or a comp game :thumbsup: ) and then a few other presents I am going to open when I get home.

whats wrong with puzzles? whats wrong with no money? whats that emotion about? your emotion and attitude towards being granted presents is yet most illogical, very unappreciatable, and lacking repsect for those who gave you the presents, since there are many kids don't get presents at all.

Who would want a minidisc (I assume) player? lol

256mb is the norm now.

I would be surprised if he got a 60GB iPod.

Yeah and how many months does it take of flyer delivering before you can buy an iPod...?

By the way, get a Dell DJ or Creative Zen... they both pwn.