chconline

Post your computer + accessories photos

Nothing too special just a regular old computer:

1003985fo8.jpg

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3800+

NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE Graphics

1 GB DDR Ram

250 GB Hard drive(not sure about the speed)

etc...

How much did you pay for that? Did you take a look inside?

HP is fine for regular computer users. I don't see what you guys have against it :lol: anyway, Genesis, I don't think that the Microsoft VGA HD one would work for me because mine isn't HD compatible. The link leads to a PS/2 adaptor, but my PS2 doesn't have any PS/2 slots :) no pun intended. Guess I'll have to start a new thread on this topic :)

Does any average person overclock? I mean, even I, although I'm not so tech savvy, am more literate in comps than most people I know, and I don't need to OC.

Does any average person overclock? I mean, even I, although I'm not so tech savvy, am more literate in comps than most people I know, and I don't need to OC.

So are you saying you aren't average.

boomer just cut it out

regular people who have no experience with computers buy brand names ones, such as dell, hp, and so on

there is no need for them to get a custom one, cuz that is alot of problems just for a simple person, building it, if mobo goes, RMA...

if the hp messes up, either take it back to Bestbuy or w/e, or send it back to HP

• Like 1

That's pretty off-topic, but as a "normal (who can define normal these days)" computer user, I don't overclock my computers. I don't know how to, and I'm not really interested; I wouldn't go up to people and be like "Oh, I overclocked my computer by 2 Ghz, isn't that crazy?!" because thats not what I use computers for.

Although true we are debating about the quality of the computer not what brand. A computer can be a HP case and have good stuff inside.

HP is fine for regular computer users. I don't see what you guys have against it :P anyway, Genesis, I don't think that the Microsoft VGA HD one would work for me because mine isn't HD compatible. The link leads to a PS/2 adaptor, but my PS2 doesn't have any PS/2 slots :P no pun intended. Guess I'll have to start a new thread on this topic :P

Does your PS2 have USB? Hehe, I don't know a thing about Playstation stuff. Because if it does perhaps you can get a PS/2 adapter to a USB? But, I didn't realize it was PS/2 just did a google search.

• Like 1

Compared to the people around here, there are a rare few that know what anything is.

You mean people like chc herb winmaclin hopkins god , Not gonna post em all just gonna say all except you and a group of certain people. No names of course.

Compared to the people around here, there are a rare few that know what anything is.

You mean people like chc herb winmaclin hopkins god , Not gonna post em all just gonna say all except you and a group of certain people. No names of course.

He was talking about you.

No, I was talking about around here, as in around my school and neighborhood area.. place. Not these forums.. lol I'm pwned in tech knowledge by all you guys.

Don't worry Alex. Once you stay at APH for 3 years like me for example you learn alot about computers.

Edited by ajschwab2004

Well, I've already learned what OC'ing is.. now I won't embarrass myself by bringing up a TV show when someone mentions the abbreviation of overclocking...