Sign in to follow this  
Modem_Noob

What's your dream car?

Well, now that I think about it, I'd also like a Rolls Royce somewhere in my garage. And a Lamborghini to go to the parties. And a Cadillac Escalade bulletproof everywhere to take out my business rivals. And a Honda or an Acura for my street races. :S

Hmm.. 2007 BMW 750i, ftw. :) Suped up of course. :S

For some reason, almost all BMW rear wheel drives have a huge humming in the back seat.

I would say the Koenigsegg too, or maybe a RR Phantom

koenigsegg, man the phantom is way over priced and its just stupid, imo

a luxury car thats supposed to drive slowly have 500+ hp? w/e

thats ur DREAM car?

i thought it would be something a bit more $$

Dude a dream car can be anything you want it to be. I like it cuz the interior inside the car looks awesome and stereo looks cool too and for 14,000 bucks for a car. That's not bad!

Dude a dream car can be anything you want it to be. I like it cuz the interior inside the car looks awesome and stereo looks cool too and for 14,000 bucks for a car. That's not bad!

But that's not a dream car, that's a reality car. Btw Ford ftw :S F350 with chromed bushwacker, the only con is that it's extremely bumpy, I can't even drink coffee in it.

Stereo? Man the speakers are :S My dad had one of those for temporary use after an accident in July because some pedestrians ran into his vehicle (Notice the order I said it, pedestrians ran into it at full speed and really fricked it up) and got a Cobalt. The leg room is around 30 cm, interior looks pretty generic, seats are as soft as a wooden park bench, and the suspension almost as good as a hollow titanium tube. :)

what is that peice of sh**

is that a volkswagon beetle?

Well, not when it has a Pontiac logo in front.

Its from Ontario... is that your car modem noob :S

Soon to be...I hope :S If i get a good deal from my cousin

But I wouldn't be able to drive it legally (it failed its emission test and has NOS)

Edited by Modem_Noob