Sign in to follow this  
Big Bang

Staff and forum Members

First of all I would like to say these forums are Excellent. Members are very Knowledgeable.

Don't get me wrong though, I am not Pointing fingers. But I noticed a trend.

Some users on aph Forums likes to act very much as A matter of Factly. There's more that One but they are in fact very knowledgeable, but way too Definitetive.

They say one thing and everyone must support and agree. Otherwise you are a noob.

Eg. "I can fly from Toronto to Vancouver in 3 hours on a Airbus A321"

"I don't think so!"

"Do I sound like a Noob to you?"

And the rest takes sides.

We just share knowledge instead of gaining some Virtual achievements is ideal, if you will. It's useless.

Accept what Others say, don't immediately put Down but Explain yourself :)

I do that too so I never said I am Exception. But we can all work Toward this goal.

Gummyz and HopkinsProgramming are knowledgeable, Patient and never acts as a Matter of factly. never force their views on others but instead Cheerfully sharing and I am sure Everyone likes them, great examples :( Chconline got good mods here.

Hey, you forgot about Herbs. He is 1337 also. I don't know if you've noticed, but I tend to contradict most people on this forum.

But you do have a point about whatever you were tying to say.

It doesn't take an airline pilot to figure out that you are talking about me. This is a very tight forum and your quote is from me.

All I can say really is, whatever I don't care. :/

Yer Herbs is a good Man. I also like 'the chc', be does act just slightly (I don't Blame him since he Review and stating facts is Important) but anywho he's very Inspired, and the way he likes to use Emoticons like " :( " is really good at removing any Bluntness. :(

That's why I like this site so much, awesome staff who Doesn't restict blunt Opposers but instead allows the Interaction and tension is something even if I was Admin I cant do. I'll just delete it :)

APH-Alex you always agree with me :)

We just share knowledge instead of gaining some Virtual achievements is ideal, if you will. It's useless.

Accept what Others say, don't immediately put Down but Explain yourself :)

I do that too so I never said I am Exception. But we can all work Toward this goal.

We have had few educated discussions until some noobs (judgement) trolled it.

It's not useless. Debates = understanding both sides. If chconline says "there are no Saints", you can't expect everybody to believe that. You can't accept anybody else saying "there is no Allah there is only God".

I like it how you judge everybody, it creates such unity amongst each other.

Edited by ty8131990

It doesn't take an airline pilot to figure out that you are talking about me. This is a very tight forum and your quote is from me.

All I can say really is, whatever I don't care. :/

What exactly are you talking about WML? :)

Edit @Above post: Oh yeahhh... :(

Edited by APH-Alex

It's balantly spitting out a message about WML :) gosh I didn't know that!

Although it's not entirely revolving around that though.

*cliche*

Edited by ty8131990

First of all I would like to say these forums are Excellent. Members are very Knowledgeable.

Some users on aph Forums likes to act very much as A matter of Factly. There's more that One but they are in fact very knowledgeable, but way too Definitetive.

blah - blah - blah

I think you are talking out of your aphnetworks.com personally... or trying to be clever. Hard to tell where that begins and ends really.

You sound just as judgemental as anybody else, and may I suggest not taking things out of context.

The term n00b appears to have been used as WinMacLin was being misunderstood so wanted to clarify that things don't need to be dumbed down quite so much as he isn't stupid.

I personally feel this is a flame fest inducing thread which should be removed as in my opinion it is inappropriate.

Edited by ccuk

Chc just like's to flame at people who oppose him. :P

omg stfu! No opposing force! I demand secret police and censorship and propaganda!

Hey, you forgot about Herbs. He is 1337 also. I don't know if you've noticed, but I tend to contradict most people on this forum.

"contradict most people on this forum?" Mostly yourself but sure.

Its ok to take sides Im usually the one that follows someone! :P

They say one thing and everyone must support and agree. Otherwise you are a noob.

Eg. "I can fly from Toronto to Vancouver in 3 hours on a Airbus A321"

"I don't think so!"

"Do I sound like a Noob to you?"

Accept what Others say, don't immediately put Down but Explain yourself :P

Gummyz and HopkinsProgramming are knowledgeable, Patient and never acts as a Matter of factly. never force their views on others but instead Cheerfully sharing and I am sure Everyone likes them, great examples :thumbsup: Chconline got good mods here.

Nicely said!

You barely post on here! This is like your 3rd time online.. but, we take you very seriously here.

So far, more seriously than we take me. :P

Edited by APH-Alex