Sign in to follow this  
0v3rcl0kd

A random argument

Holy Shmoly what a rig!@@$ i'd be even better if you paint it all hot pink OC it KEKKEEeK In other news i got a new plant today and named it Broomboy. kkcyallzlaterbai

The old abandoned village which is overflowing with idiots. :D Enjoy, and have a good stay.

Maybe one day you'll become part of APH City.

I believe you've just contradicted yourself. To first say that i'm the village (unspecified) idiot, and then to say that theres a specific village which is full idiots that I am part of. First of all I must then be one of many idiots, not "the" village idiot. Secondly "APH" as ive seen so far isn't actually a physical village OR a city. Therefore your villigifying or citifying APH, which technically be seen as improper. I understood your first play on words, but your second post referring to both villages and cities which both have suddenly appeared. Had I known there was a city involved, I might have then gone for city idiot. But wait! How would i know if the city which im implying you are from is also full of idiots. Judging by your rebuttles and remarks I am inclined to believe that it is. And if you've actually bothered to read all of this, i've already won.

You know what darkorb? Go jack off... :D

While were on the subject, lets observe the effects of capitilization :

I helped my uncle Jack off a horse

I helped my uncle jack off a horse

Theres a small english lesson (sorry bout being off topic)

I will now officially join this useless argument :)

I believe you've just contradicted yourself. To first say that i'm the village (unspecified) idiot, and then to say that theres a specific village which is full idiots that I am part of. First of all I must then be one of many idiots, not "the" village idiot. Secondly "APH" as ive seen so far isn't actually a physical village OR a city. Therefore your villigifying or citifying APH, which technically be seen as improper. I understood your first play on words, but your second post referring to both villages and cities which both have suddenly appeared. Had I known there was a city involved, I might have then gone for city idiot. But wait! How would i know if the city which im implying you are from is also full of idiots. Judging by your rebuttles and remarks I am inclined to believe that it is. And if you've actually bothered to read all of this, i've already won.

Firstly, Alex said: "^Officially proclaimed 'Village Idiot'."

Proclamation of 'village idiot' is undefined nor specified by a singular term nor a generalized term. This can be demonstrated without using terms such as "a" or "the" prior to 'Village Idiot'. However, building upon your thought of "I'll take that as a compliments, seeing i'm apparently now part of the village" (Post 5) indicates your specification of a specific reference term of the. Thus, without contradicting since as before what Alex said is an undefinied variable, where defined later in your post, can thus be said as The old abandoned village which is overflowing with idiots. (Post 6).

In the same post by Alex, the following were mentioned: "Maybe one day you'll become part of APH City."

The usage of time is an indication of future tense. You will is future tense and reinforced by word usage of "maybe one day"; meaning that it has not happened at the moment. If you study the formation of cities or otherwise urbanization, an urban area does not start off with a couple million people. Starting with a village (A group of families or individuals living together to sharing certain resources) and then eventually become a city is a chronological line. A futher emphasis is seen in the italicized city.

By utilization of a figure of speech, is not 'technically improper'. The reason goes with English literature, where annotation exists for a reason. Words can be defined by diction or a symbolic representation. If you analyze the words "town" and "city", the meaning could be vastly different than literal sense. Don't take things literally.

Therefore the juxtapositioning of "city" and "town" is an excellent implementation.

If I bothered reading that, does not mean you actually won. The same reason exists because you composed the post, so it originated from you, not the reader. A depicted meaning behind must be made into a matter of literal sense from a non-literal device.

Thanks, I was bored of doing work. I was really competing against myself to see how untolerably long and stupid I could make it.

It's not untolerably long, but it is pretty stupid. :D

While were on the subject, lets observe the effects of capitilization :

I helped my uncle Jack off a horse

Theres a small english lesson (sorry bout being off topic)

While we are on topic, let's observe the effects of punctuation.

I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse.

Is pretty much the same as, for literal meaning:

I helped my uncle, jack, off a horse

But when pronounced, the significant of the pause:

I helped my uncle, jack, off a horse.

Makes a difference. You might want to consider both.

Lol, you laugh at everything man.

Cause you crack me up man.

You know what darkorb? Go jack off... :D

haha!!!owned!!!

nah, id rather just ---- ur mom

i must say, shes filthy

You'd be breaking the law by having underaged sex.