Sign in to follow this  
APH-Alex

New Spectacles

I...

Got...

New...

GLASSES!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!1!!111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!

teyh're so leet, i kin si soooo gud, be fore i saugh lik dis:

badsiteqr3.jpgbaddersiteqd6.gif

After purchasing these revolutionary spectacles I can see superbly and they even transition to shades when it's light out. :P I know see more like this:

logo.gif

They're also the flexible Flexon ones. :P

Edited by APH-Alex

No no, see these ones are new.. before I had ones that were 4 years old. And trust me, toddler glasses are no good, they've already worn out. So I got these new ones. They were $459.00 with like 4 discounts.. :P

They're awesome looking though.

lol I thought it was common knowledge that your eyes worsen gradually from year-to-year. And they worsen even faster when you don't have the right spectacles? :P

I havent changed mine for the last 3 years or something. Last time I checked with the optometrist, my eyes are just fine.

Well, good for you, chconline! Absolutely :P mine keep worsening...:P its like on a downhill stride and there's no speed bump to stop it!

Yeah laser eye surgery. I think it was "officially" called Lasyk, last time I checked :( its pretty nasty though...like when you think about it.

I like the way I look with glasses. I look like harry potter, well now I got short hair and that one beckham fohawk. So not really. But with long hair, I used to look like Harry Potter.

In Asian, almost no one would know. Here's something fun for you to decipher in Romanian:

Tu esti un om foarte cum se cade Herbicious. :(

Edited by APH-Alex

This is what I came up with from InterTran, and it doesn't really make sense:

"You eastern an jack too how herself cade Herbicious."

Oh my, i was thinking it wouldn't make sense but that is teh fuxx0red.. Try with www.lingvosoft.com/English-Romanian-Dictionary/