Sign in to follow this  
APH-Alex

Religion

Yeah, I got mine from Detroit. It's only the new testament though.. the old testament is going to be translated soon too.

Excuse me, the crusades have nothing to do with Christian principles, and they weren't necessarily targeting Jewish people. If a "Christian crusade knight" went and marauded/rape/pillage a Muslim village, is he representing Christ?

The Holocaust wasn't Christian at all. Hitler didn't operate on Catholic grounds; in fact he was more of an atheist.

And lastly, how is God corrupt? He doesn't in the traditional sense "punish" people, he just sends people to isolation (which is like a good thing for atheists). What dignity is this guy talking about? Isn't free will enough dignity? He's getting things mixed up, using vague arguments to back his beliefs.

If he really did "religious studies" why didn't he include Sikh-Hindu-Muslim conflict after the Indian liberation?

Edited by ty8131990

Excuse me, the crusades have nothing to do with Christian principles, and they weren't necessarily targeting Jewish people. If a "Christian crusade knight" went and marauded/rape/pillage a Muslim village, is he representing Christ?

The Holocaust wasn't Christian at all. Hitler didn't operate on Catholic grounds; in fact he was more of an atheist.

And lastly, how is God corrupt? He doesn't in the traditional sense "punish" people, he just sends people to isolation (which is like a good thing for atheists). What dignity is this guy talking about? Isn't free will enough dignity? He's getting things mixed up, using vague arguments to back his beliefs.

If he really did "religious studies" why didn't he include Sikh-Hindu-Muslim conflict after the Indian liberation?

His argument is completely sound, and you don't have a leg to stand on. End of.

Maybe want to back your statement? I'm sorry but you can't just say that he doesn't have a leg to stand on when all you have been posting is one-liner's most of which are containing links to someone rambling about stuff that's barely relevant and little stubborn comments. Maybe want to post some insight?

EDIT: That "article", using the word article as loosely as possible, is very.. strange. It claims that God has pitted different people against each other and favors one side due to tribal lines. And that is messed up because first of all, most of the wars that happened weren't in God's will, I mean, he knew they were going to happen but it was the people who were starting the war's decision to fight "In the name of God", but really they were blindly murdering people with little authority.

Edited by APH-Alex

Hitler banned Christianity from Germany AFAIK and he thought that the Jews, who were I guess the "Christians" of that time, were evil and a threat to his power.

You believe what he wrote because You want to believe what he wrote.

But Whatever you don't find me trolling every Religion related thread trying to tell how wrong everyone Is. :thumbsup:

You believe what he wrote because You want to believe what he wrote.

But Whatever you don't find me trolling every Religion related thread trying to tell how wrong everyone Is. :thumbsup:

Who's telling who now?